need a wheelin buddy - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > need a wheelin buddy

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-03-2008, 04:38 PM   #16
YJ_95
1995 YJ Wrangler 

ya, i might only be able to get out to the cliffs because of the money it would take just to get out to badlands would be a lot( GAS ). I cant flat toe because my family needs the other cars. The cliffs would be more reasonable for me. One day ill make it to the badlands.

YJ_95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2008, 05:55 PM   #17
aaronc88
1993 YJ Wrangler 

i hear ya well i would recomend getting a trail flag from walmart in the bike section that will save you a few bucks at least and i belive entrence for the cliff is like 22 and 6 per passenger. but check out thier web site for sure

jeep
aaronc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2008, 09:31 PM   #18
YJ_95
1995 YJ Wrangler 

thanks for the tip on the flag, also i read in the rules on their website that i must be accompanied by an adult or guardian since i am under 18. ill probably bring my uncle along or something.
Unread 06-04-2008, 08:27 AM   #19
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Bring someone with you for the July 5th-6th run. It's a camp-out. The first run I did with JGW there was a minor there who was wheeling with his dad or something. They just rode along with him all day. If you come man, it will be worth it. Haha, I'm 27 and brought my mom to the last run. If you can get a passenger to make the trip with you, I guarantee they'll have fun. Unless they get motionsick...

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008, 07:09 PM   #20
YJ_95
1995 YJ Wrangler 

is this at the cliffs?? if so ill definately think about it. its very possible i might go. alsoo where do you camp? does it cost more money to camp out or do you bring a tent and camp anywhere?
Unread 06-04-2008, 08:36 PM   #21
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

2 hours for me and very worth it every single time...you guys should come the 5th or the 6th with Jeeps Gone Wild, even if you cant stay the night come on one of the days, you will have a blast

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008, 08:36 PM   #22
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

It's at the Badlands in Attica IN. There is a campground right outside the park. And yeah, you bring your own tent or whatever. I'll probably be sleeping in my Jeep. Those sport seats are comfy.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008, 08:43 PM   #23
YJ_95
1995 YJ Wrangler 

o i prolly wont make it then

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.