Need Fake ID help from Illinois - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Need Fake ID help from Illinois

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 08-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #16
ImContreras

Pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayvins View Post
This wont work. Read my first post.
Had Cops in Shop during this past holiday weekend. I gave them a purple Illinois, told them it was fake, they ran it throught the system told me it was OK. All they use is Soundex algorithms. Verifies Bday, height , weight, eye color, hair color, etc..

These new ID's are extremely good, you can change your indentity, board a plane, open a new bank account, what ever you chose with these ID's. I have flown several times this year, I could have easliy hand the TSA agents a fake NJ and they would not have clue. Quick scan with the black light and handed it back to me.
Hi Rayvins, send a PM
Thanks

ImContreras is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.