JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Illinois Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f323/)
-   -   Need Fake ID help from Illinois (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f323/need-fake-id-help-illinois-1376285/)

Rayvins 06-02-2012 10:57 AM

Need Fake ID help from Illinois

Hello. I need your help,I own a liquor store in NJ.

There is a website that makes fake Illinois Drivers license's, plus many other states. We are having alot of Illinois lately
They are very accurate, they have all security features. They scan correctly and have proper holograms and black light.
Kids are able to get their home address, and all info correctly added to the fake id, all they change is the birth year. So all basic questions are out, they have the answers.

There is 1 easy trick, the fakes are made of PVC plastic, when you shine a light through the ID they come up purpleish blue and are very easy to see through.

Some states are pink, white, or blue

I was told illinois is white, can someone please shine a flashlight through the license and tell me what color it is. Thanks a million. Steve

Rayvins 06-02-2012 10:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
NJ ID, in white

Attachment 407750

Rayvins 06-02-2012 11:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Real PA, blue hard to see through

Attachment 407751

Rayvins 06-02-2012 11:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Fake PA, very easy to see through

Attachment 407752

torchd 06-02-2012 08:54 PM

Just did this for ya

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...a/156494c7.jpg

Rayvins 06-03-2012 04:44 PM

Thanks Torchd.

If anybody has a recently issued ID, could you please check to see if your is white like Torchd.

Ruff88 06-05-2012 10:39 PM

Another trick you can use to spot a fake IL license is by looking at the DL# itself. Lxxx-xxxX-Xxxx The two numbers I've indicated should match the year of the date of birth. If they don't it's a fake.

Rayvins 06-06-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruff88 (Post 13679065)
Another trick you can use to spot a fake IL license is by looking at the DL# itself. Lxxx-xxxX-Xxxx The two numbers I've indicated should match the year of the date of birth. If they don't it's a fake.

This wont work. Read my first post.
Had Cops in Shop during this past holiday weekend. I gave them a purple Illinois, told them it was fake, they ran it throught the system told me it was OK. All they use is Soundex algorithms. Verifies Bday, height , weight, eye color, hair color, etc..

These new ID's are extremely good, you can change your indentity, board a plane, open a new bank account, what ever you chose with these ID's. I have flown several times this year, I could have easliy hand the TSA agents a fake NJ and they would not have clue. Quick scan with the black light and handed it back to me.

torchd 06-06-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayvins (Post 13683397)
This wont work. Read my first post.
Had Cops in Shop during this past holiday weekend. I gave them a purple Illinois, told them it was fake, they ran it throught the system told me it was OK. All they use is Soundex algorithms. Verifies Bday, height , weight, eye color, hair color, etc..

These new ID's are extremely good, you can change your indentity, board a plane, open a new bank account, what ever you chose with these ID's. I have flown several times this year, I could have easliy hand the TSA agents a fake NJ and they would not have clue. Quick scan with the black light and handed it back to me.

I don't know anyone with a newer issued ID. I will keep my eyes open for you!

sparkyB34 06-06-2012 08:25 PM

Just did it with the new IL one. It is white with just a very slight hint of purple

TSEJEEPERS 06-30-2012 06:34 AM

Mine is purple.
This is also using a LED flashlight.
I would think the LED would make them all look purple.

jm708 06-30-2012 07:01 AM

With an LED Light mine is light purple issued 07/11.

I have heard of people getting/making fake birth certificates and going to a busy DMV and getting a DL from them with their fake info. I would document the DL number and call the IL SOS office to give them a heads up. Ive worked cases on people with several DL's. They will use it until it get suspended/revoked then get a new one. Its hard to catch though. I would have missed it had he not been using an alias from his license plate. I ran both and looked up the photos and they were the same guy. To bad I didn't have jurisdiction on it, as both DL's were obtained from outside of the county I work for.

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/police/home.html

You don't happen to know what the website is? If so can you send me a PM.

StealthItself 06-30-2012 07:31 AM

There is a spot on the license that will refract into a big letter "I" if you point a laser at it.

Rayvins 06-30-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthItself (Post 13798146)
There is a spot on the license that will refract into a big letter "I" if you point a laser at it.

Black light or Laser?

StealthItself 06-30-2012 12:18 PM

Like an actual laser pointer. I'll see if I can get a picture of it

The time now is 06:10 PM.