Moonshine, IL run? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Moonshine, IL run?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-12-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Moonshine, IL run?

Anyone interested in doing a run to get a burger next month? It isn't wheeling, but it is a neat trip that I haven't been able to do. Heard the burgers there is great.

Some things about Moonshine.

Moonshine Store website.
http://www.themoonshinestore.com/

Quote:
Moonshine is an unincorporated community located in Clark County, Illinois, USA. It has been featured on the CBS Sunday Morning Show. There is only one building in the entire town (not including the outhouse), and this was a grocery store built in 1912. It was later sold to Helen and Roy Tuttle in 1982, who created a restaurant that serves their famous Moonburger.[1] One feature is that the store/restaurant has a guest-book with visitors from all 50 states and around the world. The record number of sandwiches made is 1908 set on April 10, 2010.[2] The store is open from 6 AM until 1:00 PM Monday through Saturday, with the grill closing at 12:30

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2011, 07:54 AM   #2
TheHeilis
2002 TJ Wrangler 

What large town is this near?
White Jeep Club Member #117
TheHeilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2011, 09:35 AM   #3
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Big, Terre Haute, Marshall, or Casey.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=Z9LH4...k1ODMwNTM1OA==

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2011, 08:30 PM   #4
PlatinumOre
2008 JK Wrangler 

Well it sounded good till i looked up a map! lol owch lil more than a run for me
PlatinumOre is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.