Mchenry County Fundraiser - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Mchenry County Fundraiser

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-20-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
JACLYNzj98
1998 ZJ 

Mchenry County Fundraiser

Hey y'all,
Was seeing if anyone lives in McHenry area?

I volunteer at the Mchenry Area Jaycees (great not for profit organization) I am currently about to start a fundraiser and want to see if some locals would like to help a good cause?

I was thinking a trip to the cliffs? Maybe a free photo shoot of you and your Jeep, with donations? Trying to get some Offroad fun involved with them.

If you have any other ideas I am all ears! Well eyes since ill be reading your idea lol

I figured I'd ask for your help

Jackie

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.