Looking for a wheeling group. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Looking for a wheeling group.

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!ExtremeTerrain.com Now Carries Raxiom Off-Road Technology RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 02-20-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
jeffreybomb
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Looking for a wheeling group.

I've owned my TJ for just under a year now. I'd really like to get out and hit the trails, but I'm having a hard time finding a stable group to go out with. I could use some suggestions!

Unread 02-20-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreybomb View Post
I've owned my TJ for just under a year now. I'd really like to get out and hit the trails, but I'm having a hard time finding a stable group to go out with. I could use some suggestions!
I currently live in Champaign... but I may be moving a little bit more North again. We have a group of people we wheel with at least once a month and they are from all over. There is a handful of them in your area. I dont know if you saw my thread.. but on March 3rd we are having a mod party at a garage in Winthrop Harbor. You should come... there will be about 15-20 Jeeps of all different shapes and sizes who all wheel.. or are looking to wheel.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
jeffreybomb
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Thumbs up

Thanks for the invite. I was just added to the GLJT Facebook page, so I'm looking forward to that, too.

Much appreciated.
Unread 02-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #4
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreybomb View Post
Thanks for the invite. I was just added to the GLJT Facebook page, so I'm looking forward to that, too.

Much appreciated.
If you are planning on going to the mod party post in one of the threads I made on here so I can remind you about it in 2 weeks.. and we are trying to get a hdead count to work out a deal on food as well.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.