looking to trade my Xj for Yj orTj - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > looking to trade my Xj for Yj orTj

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 07-20-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
luger10
2000 XJ Cherokee 

looking to trade my Xj for Yj orTj

I have a 2000 Xj with 3.5" iro lift with 31x10.5x15 general grabber At2 with less than 1000 miles on them. Just installed new high volume oil pump, pan gasket and intake gasket. Rear end was rebuilt under 500 miles ago has factory tru track locker. This is a retired sheriff xj from Colorado the underside is rust free. Has 17**** on body and around 70k on motor that's what the cops told me. All rubber flooring and viynal rear seat and tinted windows I did myself so not perfect.

Looking for a 93-00 Wrangler with a mild lift, no rust on tub full hard doors and hard top.

Located in Freeport Illinois.

luger10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.