Looking for people in the cook or dupage areas - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Looking for people in the cook or dupage areas

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while suppliePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba

Unread 06-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #1
350muddin
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Looking for people in the cook or dupage areas

First off i am new to the site. I own a 87 wrangler and if your from my area 99% of the time you will see me driving around with no doors on regardless on the weather. I am mainly coming here to find out If anyone from my area is heading up to King of the Hammers this coming July at the Badlands off road park. If anyone would like to meet up before hand if you are going it would be nice to know more people then just going out there with myself and my president of the club.

350muddin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #2
torchd
1998 ZJ 

I live right by you.. I'm from Brookfield.

[b][color=red]2002 Trans Am[/b][/color]
Cam, Full Exhaust, Stock Heads, Stock LS6 Intake and Stock 10 bolt with 3.42s
[b]420 RWHP and 382 RWHTQ[/b]
torchd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
350muddin
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Nice to meet you are you thinking about heading to the king of the hammers next week? And I am sure if you live in Brookfield you have seen mine or my presidents trucks before. I belong to the 4" home wreckers
Unread 07-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #4
torchd
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350muddin View Post
Nice to meet you are you thinking about heading to the king of the hammers next week? And I am sure if you live in Brookfield you have seen mine or my presidents trucks before. I belong to the 4" home wreckers
Nice to meet you as well!

I've never heard of the Kings of Hammers lol. Is it next weekend? If so, I will be working, I work every other weekend.

So far I don't recall seeing your Jeep, and I have no idea what your president drives? And what's the 4" home wreckers club, that must be a Wrangler thing, LOL??

[b][color=red]2002 Trans Am[/b][/color]
Cam, Full Exhaust, Stock Heads, Stock LS6 Intake and Stock 10 bolt with 3.42s
[b]420 RWHP and 382 RWHTQ[/b]
torchd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #5
350muddin
1987 YJ Wrangler 

King of the hammers is on July 14 and 15th and actually I'm the only jeep in the 4" home wreckers, it is an off roading club and my president drives a neon green lifted k5 blazer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.