Looking For Another Daily Driver - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Looking For Another Daily Driver

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 03-09-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
torchd
1998 ZJ 

Question Looking For Another Daily Driver

As you have all seen the gas prices are up to $4/gallon, I think I read that by summer supposed to be $5/gallon. I was looking for another DD to replace my Jeep. The Jeep gets like ~14-15 mpg..

So I am looking and asking if anyone you know is selling a good, well maintained not a POS car for like $3k????

Please let me know what you all have...

I've scoured craigslist and auto trader, driven as far as 3 hrs away and all cars I've come across are POS!!!

Thanks guys!

[b][color=red]2002 Trans Am[/b][/color]
Cam, Full Exhaust, Stock Heads, Stock LS6 Intake and Stock 10 bolt with 3.42s
[b]420 RWHP and 382 RWHTQ[/b]
torchd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #2
1murderedjeep
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I know of a trans am for like $5500 with 75,xxx on it. Fun car but probably not what your looking for as far as mpg. Very well maintained tho. Has a upgraded rear axle and comes with the stock one so you could sell that. Also two sets of tires (winter/ summer) and rims. Here it is I think it's a 97... I think
image-4207316879.jpg  
1murderedjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2012, 02:49 AM   #3
torchd
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1murderedjeep View Post
I know of a trans am for like $5500 with 75,xxx on it. Fun car but probably not what your looking for as far as mpg. Very well maintained tho. Has a upgraded rear axle and comes with the stock one so you could sell that. Also two sets of tires (winter/ summer) and rims. Here it is I think it's a 97... I think

I already own a 2002 Trans Am.. See sig for my cars

And in your pic, that is a 98+ firebird (V6) or Formula (V8).. cannot tell from the front end. Only way to differeniate the Firbird or Formula is the badging on the side of the doors

[b][color=red]2002 Trans Am[/b][/color]
Cam, Full Exhaust, Stock Heads, Stock LS6 Intake and Stock 10 bolt with 3.42s
[b]420 RWHP and 382 RWHTQ[/b]
torchd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2012, 06:57 AM   #4
1murderedjeep
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I know it's a V8 six speed, not exactly sure the year. He put a camero racing suspension in it to. Love the firebird and don't know why the stopped making them.
1murderedjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.