Lookin for Sycamore/Dekalb area jeep owners :) - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 07-21-2008, 08:57 AM Thread Starter
craftytony
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Lookin for Sycamore/Dekalb area jeep owners :)

I just got an 01' wrangler and looking to hit some trails. Anyone else out here in the cornfields?

I just had surgery 6 weeks ago on my shoulder so I'll probably have to stick to the tamer trails for a few more months....

"I can honestly say, all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly attributed to drugs and alcohol. I mean, I would never urinate at the Alamo at nine o'clock in the morning dressed in a woman's evening dress sober."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-21-2008, 11:02 AM
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytony View Post
I just got an 01' wrangler and looking to hit some trails. Anyone else out here in the cornfields?

I just had surgery 6 weeks ago on my shoulder so I'll probably have to stick to the tamer trails for a few more months....

I'm in Rochelle, as is another Jeeps Gone Wild club member. We are heading out to the Badlands on August 9th-10th. See the thread in this section. It's a 3 hour drive, but it's worth it.
post #3 of 4 Old 07-21-2008, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
craftytony
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Very nice, that looks like a really good time! I am looking to join a club, are there more Jeeps Gone Wild members near me or more Northern IL Jeep alliance members....

"I can honestly say, all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly attributed to drugs and alcohol. I mean, I would never urinate at the Alamo at nine o'clock in the morning dressed in a woman's evening dress sober."
post #4 of 4 Old 08-03-2008, 08:55 PM
moparrr07
1998 ZJ 

i live on the south edge of boone county

-Black Limited 1998 Jeep ZJ 5.2 nv3550 np242, 35s, lots of other stuff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.