"JeepsGoneWild" Sat March 22nd Spring Bash Run (IN) - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > "JeepsGoneWild" Sat March 22nd Spring Bash Run (IN)

ECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 03-18-2008, 02:25 PM   #46
TheEddie

Hopefully it rains non stop, that way I wont be tempted to wash the jeep.

And Chad, looks like we won't have to try very hard to get dirty this time.

TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2008, 03:52 PM   #47
IU98
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Eddie, its pouring here while my jeep is nicely nestled in the garage hoping it will be sunny and 60 come saturday. I did find some old mud earlier but promptly cleaned it up. No matter what the weather we will have a good time. Its a lonely ride for me so if anyone wants to caravan from the central Indiana are let me know.
This is me
Chad
2000 Sahara-Two car seats a 2.5 ome lift with 1 inch spacers a 1.25bl, 1in mml, rear shock relocaters, extended rear swaybar links, jks quicker discos with 33in Kuhmo mt's on black steelies. Armor-kilby, jeeperman and warn. Dual white tops and an auto. Raingler rear and side nets along with grips. Ome steering stabilizer and xm for tunes. Dana 30/35 frt and rear-awaiting snappage. I have a pretty jeep and my children dig it.
IU98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2008, 07:08 PM   #48
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Just a few more days ... WooHoo
IGotADisneyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2008, 10:20 PM   #49
rockramminxj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

i have my jeep fixed good enough after totaling it for the 22nd. and made a new stinger for my bumper. it'll be nice hauling it on a flat bed. i cant wait to see what i break this time. see yall there!!!!
rockramminxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2008, 01:14 AM   #50
CEPCNC
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IU98 View Post
Hey Eddie, its pouring here while my jeep is nicely nestled in the garage hoping it will be sunny and 60 come saturday. I did find some old mud earlier but promptly cleaned it up. No matter what the weather we will have a good time. Its a lonely ride for me so if anyone wants to caravan from the central Indiana are let me know.
This is me
Chad
where about in central Indiana are ya...I'm southern Indiana(Columbus) probably be going up there without the ole lady like I previously planned to do.
CEPCNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2008, 01:17 AM   #51
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockramminxj View Post
i have my jeep fixed good enough after totaling it for the 22nd. and made a new stinger for my bumper. it'll be nice hauling it on a flat bed. i cant wait to see what i break this time. see yall there!!!!
I cant wait to see that thing. It'll be nice seeing you wheel finally.
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2008, 08:47 AM   #52
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

How many WJs are going to be out there? I'll be there the same day with 2 ZJs and a XJ. Maybe I'll see yall there.

The Daily: 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Trifecta tuned and 37+ MPG

Wife's Jeep: 2006 WK Overland - OME HD Lift, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers, 3" Gibson Cat-Back

North Alabama Jeep
42RE Vent Mod - Seal your transmission!
YouTube. - My Video Channel
Facebook - Wheeling Pictures/Videos
The Jeep Wave. Bringing it back.
Bama_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2008, 02:32 PM   #53
IU98
2000 TJ Wrangler 

CEPCNC I am from Kokomo.
Chad
2000 Sahara-Two car seats a 2.5 ome lift with 1 inch spacers a 1.25bl, 1in mml, rear shock relocaters, extended rear swaybar links, jks quicker discos with 33in Kuhmo mt's on black steelies. Armor-kilby, jeeperman and warn. Dual white tops and an auto. Raingler rear and side nets along with grips. Ome steering stabilizer and xm for tunes. Dana 30/35 frt and rear-awaiting snappage. I have a pretty jeep and my children dig it.
Unread 03-19-2008, 07:29 PM   #54
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotADisneyJeep View Post
Just a few more days ... WooHoo
The closer it gets, the more I want to go. I still don't know, for sure, if I will be able to make it. It may be a "game day" decission. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2008, 10:46 PM   #55
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Seems like it's going to be a nice group going

Here's the list who's going:

Me-TJ
Zach-XJ
Chad-TJ
Andrew-XJ and 1 other jeeper
Kevin-TJ *Possible* Let's hope he will make it
Jeff-TJ and 2 other jeepers
Eddie-WJ
Steve-WJ
Sean-WJ
Fred-TJ
Jason-XJ and 1 other XJ
Jeff-YJ *Posssible*
Joel-WK and 2 other jeepers
Mike-WK
Chris-YJ

Daniel-Bama WJ-WJ and 2 ZJ and 1 XJ *may join in at the park*
Northsidejeepin-JK

~~~~~~~~~
Unsure if they will go but, possible

Mike-XJ
Ben-XJ
Brett-XJ
Drew-Drew76924-TJ
Gribbles-TJ
1998ZJ
Dave-Davenay67-TJ
Mike-Happyfrog713-WK
James-Skipper187-

Last edited by IGotADisneyJeep; 03-20-2008 at 03:25 PM..
Unread 03-19-2008, 11:20 PM   #56
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Since this will be our Spring Bash run and this weekend lands on Easter weekend. We will be handing out 2 easter eggs per person and will be filled with some candy for all who will join in on this run including passangers. There will be a gift inside a few of the easter eggs but, you will have to be lucky to get the right egg. Never know you may get a free "winch" as your gift Yeah Right!!! Well, The gift will be something nice that has to do with jeeps or offroading. This is friendly way to say Thank You for joining in our run and having interest in our club.

Thanks again,
Michael
Club President
Unread 03-20-2008, 12:22 AM   #57
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Cant wait for my second run with you guys. I was supposed to go in December, but because of a blown tranny, then engine swap, I wasn't able to go. I can't wait to finally test out my new long arms.
See you soon.
Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2008, 11:43 AM   #58
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey guys,

I just purchased a new JK Rubicon last week, and would love to join in on the fun. Is there any reason a stock JK should not be able to run with you guys? If there is no problem with a new guy coming and a new JK tagging along, count me in.

Thanks,

P
Northsidejeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2008, 02:55 PM   #59
IU98
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Not a problem at all we welcome all jeeps stock to built, and you should have no problem with the trails we do. Come join the fun.
Chad
Unread 03-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #60
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Here's our plans when we get to The Badlands.

We'll all meet at the top parking lot by the office around 10:30 to 11:00am
Meet and Greet everyone and get ready to hit the trails

Our 1st trail will be an easy course this is one we designed for
"new offroaders"
Then we'll all head down by the rock quarry and play a bit
After we play a bit we'll all group up and drive the creek trail we named
"The Lemon Lime Trail"
When we get done with that trail we'll head back to the parking lot for some lunch. There will be an eating area to purchase food if you like.
Then we'll hand out the easter eggs and see who wins the gifts
After we had lunch we'll head to the "Orange Trail" then we can go back to the rock quarries to play again.
If some of you like to try something new we can do the "Red Trail"

If time passes by quicky we'll all head back to the parking lot and air up then have dinner at a resturant then we'll all drive home as a group.

Just a reminder we are all here to have fun but, just remember this is hobby we love but, there can always be that chance we may get damage to our jeeps. This is a risk we all take to enjoy our jeeps. Though, We'll try our very best not to have this happen and we'll spot you if you need help and there are bi-passes though-out the trails so you do not have to go though some difficult areas.

It's going to be a blast!!! And, I cannot wait to meet all of you!

Thanks again,
Michael
Club President

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.