"JeepsGoneWild" Sat March 22nd Spring Bash Run (IN) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > "JeepsGoneWild" Sat March 22nd Spring Bash Run (IN)

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 02-26-2008, 09:58 PM   #1
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

"JeepsGoneWild" Sat March 22nd Spring Bash Run (IN)

www.JeepsGoneWild.org

Our Club will be having a Spring Bash Run at the Badlands in Attica, Indiana on Sat March 22nd.

This will be an awesome run so, Please come join us. You do not have to be a member of our club and everyone is welcome. All jeeps can join from stock to built rigs. If you are new at offroading and new to this awesome hobby we would love for you to enjoy this excelent time. You will meet friendly members and have a great time with us. Our club would love to have new friendly jeepers and hopefully join our club. There is no pressure involved all you have to do is just join in, wheel with us and meet some new jeep friends.

This will be a Blast

I will give more details on my next post

Thank You,
Michael
Club President

IGotADisneyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2008, 11:21 AM   #2
TheEddie

Past Jeeps:
97 Flame Red TJ Sport on 31s with stuff.
98 Stone White XJ Classic: Lifted, Locked, and Armored
2000 Silverstone WJ Limited
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2008, 11:20 AM   #3
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

It looks as if the Badlands has been sold. The owners of Paragon bought it, so I'm thinking things will still be good. I checked the Badlands site, but there is nothing there.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2008, 01:37 PM   #4
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hi Jeff,

I spoke to Lori at the Badlands and told me this is true. Though, It is sad that Troy & Lisa will be gone but, they are still the owners of Mission Impossible in Attica. Kyle and Steph. has been having a hard time to get their park back for a couple of years and lost their battle to save their park they owned. Both Kyle & Steph. are young and they will run the Bandlands very well and Lori at the front desk will still be there to cheer everyone up when we all get there.
Lets wish Troy & Lisa our best wishes and also wish
Kyle & Steph for the new ownership of the Badlands.

Michael,
Club President
Unread 03-03-2008, 02:46 PM   #5
CEPCNC
2005 WK 

So, I'm assuming everyone will be showing up when the park opens??? If not, what time will the ride begin?

-Joel
CEPCNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2008, 03:28 PM   #6
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Our run will still be running on the 22nd.
It's going to be a nice run and we'll also make a fairwell, goodbye and thank you to Troy & Lisa that day. We have known them for 8 years and we all thank them very much for being so warming and friendly to my daughter, myself and our club.
I'll give more details on our run in the next post for the 22nd.

Thank you,
Michael
Club President
Unread 03-04-2008, 01:53 PM   #7
drew76924
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i am going to try and make it there i need to try out the new 35's and i havene't been wheeling in like 8 months cuz of iraq. i'm excited. what time are u guys going to meet up and r u guys goign to be on the cb if so what channel?

03' Mustang GT Turbo Vert
drew76924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2008, 03:25 PM   #8
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

We'll be using Chan. 12 on our CBs and If you don't have a CB please bring a
2 way radio so, we can contact eachother on the trails.

Our club will be at the Badlands around 10:30 to 11:00am at the Top parking lot by the office.
Remember, Indiana time is 1 hour ahead of Illinois.

If you have any other questions about this run please PM me or email me at
IGotADisneyJeep@Aol.Com

Thank You,
Michael
Club President
Unread 03-04-2008, 04:33 PM   #9
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

My TJ is completely stock, I have a 2" bb sitting in the garage that I hope to get on before then. If i do get it on then I will definitely be there because I am very interested in joining a jeep club (and excited to try out the extra lift). If I don't, then I'll still try and make it! thanks for the indirect invite! I really appreciate clubs like yours that are so willing to bring in new wheelers! hope to see you there!

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2008, 04:59 PM   #10
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

just checked out your website, if I can't make it on the 22nd I will for sure be coming to one of your open events in April!

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #11
CEPCNC
2005 WK 

I'll be there around Lafayette for a while and will meet you guys out there around 10am. '05 WK/red/on 33s
CEPCNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2008, 05:28 PM   #12
98_classic
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Cant make it on the 22nd, Hope you guys have fun. What happened to the run on the 7th? Even though I wasn't going to be able to take my jeep on the 7th (blew out a tire last week, and new tires dont get mounted till mid next week) I was going to see if anyone had an open seat.

Have fun,
Steve

99 TJ Sahara - 3" FT economy lift, JKS disco's, 33 x 12.50 BFG MT's on silver D-windows, 1" BL/MML, smittybilt tire carrier
98_classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2008, 09:10 PM   #13
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hi Steve!

Well,On the 8th...We changed it because a few of our jeeps are down and just a small handful were going to make it. I also canceled it because of the weather being so cold. Plus, It's not fun if we have a break down and we have to fix one of our jeeps in the snow and it's freezing outside. So, a few said we should just wait for the 22nd and hope the weather will be a lot nicer for us to wheel. We are also going to have a fairwell to Troy & Lisa because, the new owners Kyle and Steph. will be owning and running the Badlands on April the 1st. This will be a nice time to go and we all hope lots will join us. Try to make it...It will be cool to wheel with you again and join us as always. If you cannot make it please tell your other buddies to come join us. We love to make this a big run.
Take Care and We'll talk soon.

Michael

Last edited by IGotADisneyJeep; 03-05-2008 at 09:47 PM..
Unread 03-06-2008, 01:00 AM   #14
TheEddie

I've got the itch, 16 more days!

Past Jeeps:
97 Flame Red TJ Sport on 31s with stuff.
98 Stone White XJ Classic: Lifted, Locked, and Armored
2000 Silverstone WJ Limited
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2008, 06:19 AM   #15
drew76924
1997 TJ Wrangler 

uhh i have forgoten about the joys of wheeling int he bitter cold.. man i wish the weather up there was liek down here.

03' Mustang GT Turbo Vert
drew76924 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.