JeepsGoneWild "Lunch HangOut" Feb. 9th Sat (IL) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > JeepsGoneWild "Lunch HangOut" Feb. 9th Sat (IL)

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 01-28-2008, 08:16 AM   #1
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

JeepsGoneWild "Lunch HangOut" Feb. 9th Sat (IL)

On Sat the 9th at 12:30pm we are going to have a "Lunch Hangout" at Portillo's in Willowbrook, Illinois 7195 Kingery Highway. Everyone is invited to come and you do not have to be a member to hangout with us. It will be a nice time to get together and have lunch. We'll all park our jeeps at the parking lot area and have a few tables waiting for us inside. This "Lunch Hangout" will be a (pay your own meal) and there will be all kinds of meals to choose from. We look forward to meet everyone who wishes to join and have a blast with new jeep friends. Come join us!

Thank You,
Michael
Club President

For directions please check out: MapQuest

IGotADisneyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2008, 10:45 AM   #2
CHRRRIS
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds fun, I might be able to make it. I'll let the guys from NIEJ know about it when we get together on Saturday.

Current - '98 Black Z28 with some goodies
Previous - '97 Gun Metal Blue TJ

Northern Illinois Extreme Jeep Club
www.ExtremeJeepClub.com
CHRRRIS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2008, 11:41 AM   #3
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

CHRRRIS...
That's cool you might make it with a few of your friends. Our orginal plan forthe 9th...Was to go offroading but, a few of our members jeeps are down. Plus, It's still the winter season and its not fun to fix a broke down jeep on the trail when there's snow on the ground and its freezing out.
This is a short notice to have a "Lunch Hangout" but, It's something fun to do with a few jeepers. I am not sure how many is going to show up but, all in all it's ok. As long as we have fun and have some lunch with everyone.
Unread 02-03-2008, 01:50 PM   #4
CHRRRIS
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I may or may not be able to make it. Didn't know Willowbrook was an hour away. Possibility though. I'm gonna post this on our site right now.

www.ExtremeJeepClub.com
Unread 02-09-2008, 02:15 AM   #5
98_classic
1999 TJ Wrangler 

yo mike, kind of last minute but at about oh 4:30 friday I decided to make the trek home from school, so it looks like I'll be eating some beef when I wake up! look forward to seeing everyone.

Steve

99 TJ Sahara - 3" FT economy lift, JKS disco's, 33 x 12.50 BFG MT's on silver D-windows, 1" BL/MML, smittybilt tire carrier
98_classic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2008, 07:59 AM   #6
CHRRRIS
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ahh, can't make it. Going to the Auto Show.

www.ExtremeJeepClub.com
Unread 02-09-2008, 09:08 AM   #7
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRRRIS View Post
Ahh, can't make it. Going to the Auto Show.
LOSER!

I'll be there, cant wait to get me a sammich!

Past Jeeps: 01 TJ, 97 TJ, 98 XJ, 2000 WJ
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2008, 01:37 PM   #8
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEddie View Post
LOSER!

I'll be there, cant wait to get me a sammich!
How was the lunchen? More imporantly when's the next trip offroad?
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2008, 05:59 PM   #9
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hi Jeff,

The Lunch was ok... We expected it to be a small outcome due to a short notice. Though it was nice to hang out with a few of our members.

Our next run is on the 8th Sat and 22nd Sat of March. On the 8th we are unsure who's going to go because a few of our jeeps are down. Though our planned date is a go no matter what. If you plan on going please ask others to join us so we'll have fun with other jeepers.

Keep a look out for more information on the 22nd because, We like to make this a bigger run than the 8th. The 8th is more of a relaxing run to enjoy.

Take Care and See You Soon,
Michael

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.