Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Jeep Thing July 12-14

2K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Filthy-Beast 
#1 ·
Anyone going to this? We will be there all 3 days and camping. Interested in possibly meeting up with some fellow JF members

#2 ·
I'll be there with this Jeep,

#15 ·
Had a blast, got a little dirty.

#4 ·
Red? What's the secret password? :laugh:

they only listed three choice on registration form. White, Orange, Black.

#8 ·
I've not been able to find-out either. I just hope we are not all sharing the same 15amp outlet:nono:

#11 ·
Red is NOT have anything to do with night run.

We have cut in several new trails/routes thru the park and color coded them (red, orange, pink, blue and silver) We have/will have jeepers broken down into what level they want to run..

There are 3 fire pits, 1 behind where trailers are parking, 1 on the other side of concession stand and 1 other pit.. There is some wood down there and I am cutting some more tomoro.

As far as where you are getting power, and parking rv's -- you are going to have to check with Corban on tht game plan.

#14 ·
Red is NOT have anything to do with night run.

We have cut in several new trails/routes thru the park and color coded them (red, orange, pink, blue and silver) We have/will have jeepers broken down into what level they want to run..

There are 3 fire pits, 1 behind where trailers are parking, 1 on the other side of concession stand and 1 other pit.. There is some wood down there and I am cutting some more tomoro.

As far as where you are getting power, and parking rv's -- you are going to have to check with Corban on tht game plan.
thanks for the update:highfive:

#18 ·
It was good to meet you as well. :cheers2:

Pucker factor was high on that one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.