Jeep Stolen - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Jeep Stolen

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSteinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 07-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
mjfitzner

Jeep Stolen

Last night my jeep was stolen in rosemont from the parking garage by the Aloft hotel. If everyone can keep their eyes open I would appreciate it greatly. It's an 06 that's midnight blue w/ a lift and 33" M/T's, aftermarket front bumper, windshield lights, and a white wrangler sticker on the hood. Please send me a message if you see anything. Thanks everyone.

mjfitzner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 07:55 AM   #2
dmblair
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Got any pictures? Also, what is the tag number?
dmblair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 08:09 AM   #3
mjfitzner

I'll post pictures when I get home from work.
Tag is: 65014 Illinois firefighter memorial plates
mjfitzner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 09:58 AM   #4
jeepwaver
2006 KJ Liberty 

I'll have my eyes peeled on my way to work(Chicago to des plaines)... sorry for your lost

Also parking garage at Rosemont usually have security cameras. you could ask the local "Rosemont" police for assistance on accessing those video feeds.
Or
have you considered it might been towed as there might be signs not visible of (NO PARKING from date X to X)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.