InterLake Run anyone? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > InterLake Run anyone?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 08-27-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
crikeyjeepturtl
2005 TJ Wrangler 

InterLake Run anyone?

Anyone wanna go to Inter Lake ORV sometime this fall? Never been there myself but pictures look cool.

crikeyjeepturtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
Redsand723

which inter lake
Redsand723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 07:27 AM   #3
thedirtman

2007 JK Wrangler 

Never been but I have talked to guys about it and they said it is pretty lame, mostly dirt roads and very little climbing. I had it described to me as Redbird but 10 times easier.
Unread 10-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #4
ONEMORE2
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Lame its not, take a day come on down and ride you have some fun.you will have some bite marks in your seat.
88yj, incubus off road wheels,32"tsl radial super swampers,2.5" pro comp lift ,kc lights,rock lights,8000lb.mile marker winch,best top bikini top,nutterbypass,lock right locker in the rear,TJ flares,poison spyder rock rails,home made front flat fenders,Skyjacker nitro 8000 shocks,procomp rear bumper,CB.more to come.
92yj,black with flame job.I have now added a 2003 wrangler,2"BB,dick cepek wheels ,trail armor all four corners,33" BFG-AT's.life is good.
ONEMORE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 12:08 PM   #5
nwiTJdave

The "big hills" are not challanging but there are some great trails that run off those. And its deffinitly hairy back in the woods. Interlake is a great place with lots of potential.

And a big plus is they actually have toilets there now, no more driving down to the gas station to take a dump

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 07:16 PM   #6
5cents
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crikeyjeepturtl View Post
Anyone wanna go to Inter Lake ORV sometime this fall? Never been there myself but pictures look cool.
That will be a pretty good drive for you as I assume your are talking about the Interlake in southern Indiana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtman View Post
Never been but I have talked to guys about it and they said it is pretty lame, mostly dirt roads and very little climbing. I had it described to me as Redbird but 10 times easier.
Coming from a guy on 37's and built to a tee........ I am surprised you think Redbird is that challenging. I assume you got your info from the guys that went down a couple years ago from IndyORV. I don't know for sure they explored every where they should have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEMORE2 View Post
Lame its not, take a day come on down and ride you have some fun.you will have some bite marks in your seat.
I think Interlake has the best of multiple hardness levels compared to the Badlands and Redbird. The Badlands definately has more rock climbs. Redbird probably has more loose hills. Overall, I think if Interlake were labeled a bit better, it could be a close run in competition for first or second between the three. I think Interlake gets a bad rap because you really need to know where to go to get to the good stuff, and unfortunately, you most likely aren't going to stumble into on your first run since it is towards the far end from where most people enter the park.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave View Post
The "big hills" are not challanging but there are some great trails that run off those. And its deffinitly hairy back in the woods. Interlake is a great place with lots of potential.

And a big plus is they actually have toilets there now, no more driving down to the gas station to take a dump

And just for the record, I have been to the Badlands at least a two dozen times, to Redbird at least a dozen times, and to Interlake a dozen times in the last three years.
5cents is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2011, 09:09 AM   #7
Redsand723

im headed there in a few weeks for toys for tots
Redsand723 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.