Interested in jeep club in Shorewood, Joliet, Plainfield area! - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Interested in jeep club in Shorewood, Joliet, Plainfield area!

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Reply
Unread 05-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #91
johnnyko12
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: chicago, il
Posts: 24
Here ya go Jeff


johnnyko12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #92
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,611
Sweet! That is way up there!
Jeff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 07:19 AM   #93
Ironhead
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Westchester, Illinois
Posts: 3,073
i dont think 40's are gonna be big enough for all that lift
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 08:07 AM   #94
Griff1918
Web Wheeler
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,625
Just hope its got the gears and nuts to turn them.
Griff1918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 11:02 AM   #95
kwasiak
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: shorewood, il
Posts: 107
Next meeting is June 2nd at Marks on 59, in Shorewood; we’ll be talking about club logo, hopefully have a few designs to look at, other club rules that were not discussed before. And planning a trip for the month of June! Everyone is welcome!

I sent out any E-mail with everyone’s Email address from the first meeting, I got one address that got kicked back, Spiboarder I need to check your E-mail.

I just got an E-mail from Jeep Forum; they said that they put us on the Clubs List! Going there now to check it out. See you guys on the 2nd!

__________________
the stockers
kwasiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #96
lumbee77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5
I plan on attending June 2nd as well. I live in southeast Oswego.
lumbee77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 04:04 PM   #97
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,611
I am just going to post up some ideas as I get them and get a chance to compose them.

I am basically setting these up to be done in vinyl for a sticker, other uses I would need to adjust some settings. (t-shirts, websites, etc)

I am working under the impression that a one color thermal cut vinyl sticker would be cool.

Here is #1

Jeff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 05:06 PM   #98
xracer329
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: lockport, illinois
Posts: 51
looks good jeff.anyway to incorperate the I55 I80 into it,kinda like the one color deal.
xracer329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 05:22 PM   #99
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by xracer329 View Post
looks good jeff.anyway to incorperate the I55 I80 into it,kinda like the one color deal.
Yep, I can incorporate it, I will add that to the options!

Im getting old because I forgot about that aspect!

Thanks for the reminder.
Jeff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 05:30 PM   #100
xracer329
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: lockport, illinois
Posts: 51
not a problem, at the meeting you said you had a dust cover or rain cover? did you check to see what years it was for.that is if you still wanna get sell it? mike
xracer329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 05:40 PM   #101
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by xracer329 View Post
not a problem, at the meeting you said you had a dust cover or rain cover? did you check to see what years it was for.that is if you still wanna get sell it? mike
I do have it, its for a YJ with the family style bar, what I need to research is whether or not that will fit a TJ or not.

I couldn't remember which Jeep I bought it for. Let me look and see if the description says or not.
Jeff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 06:05 PM   #102
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,611
It looks there are several different models.

I am guessing that you need the one for the TJ in order for it to fit correctly.
Jeff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #103
xracer329
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: lockport, illinois
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff88 View Post
It looks there are several different models.

I am guessing that you need the one for the TJ in order for it to fit correctly.
thats my luck,thanks anywho
xracer329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2012, 05:34 AM   #104
kwasiak
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: shorewood, il
Posts: 107
The pic looks good so far, Keep up the good work jeff,
__________________
the stockers
kwasiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2012, 08:26 PM   #105
bkorn2003
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwasiak View Post
Next meeting is June 2nd at Marks on 59, in Shorewood; we’ll be talking about club logo, hopefully have a few designs to look at, other club rules that were not discussed before. And planning a trip for the month of June! Everyone is welcome!

I sent out any E-mail with everyone’s Email address from the first meeting, I got one address that got kicked back, Spiboarder I need to check your E-mail.

I just got an E-mail from Jeep Forum; they said that they put us on the Clubs List! Going there now to check it out. See you guys on the 2nd!

I still don't see our club in the listing
bkorn2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.