Interested in jeep club in Shorewood, Joliet, Plainfield area! - Page 27 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Interested in jeep club in Shorewood, Joliet, Plainfield area!

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 01-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #391
thatdamnTJgirl
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwasiak
You guys should come on out and check us out, the meeting's have been light the last few time, Hopefully thell start picking up. We also have a Facebook page for those who don't know about it.

thatdamnTJgirl - i'll send you the form, i have it on my home computer.
not sure if I'll make it out this weekend cos I have to work at 3, but we will see.

thatdamnTJgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013, 01:58 PM   #392
lvngtheJEEPlife
2001 WJ 

I'm away at college, but will hopefully be coming to a meeting/outing over the summer.
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:49 PM   #393
Capricorn
2002 WJ 

I'll try to make it but no guarantee.

4.7L Powertech V8 l Iron Rock Offroad 3" Suspension Lift l Bilstein 5125 Shocks l Bilstein 5100 Steering Stabilizer l 17x8 Unique Steel Wheels l LT255/75R17 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain KM l Kevins Offroad Transfer Case Skid l Kevins Offroad Roof Rack Tire Carrier l Hella 500 Black Magic

http://ddoffroad.com
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 04:35 PM   #394
Jeffro3000
2010 JK Wrangler 

I apped your facebook page and i hope to be there sat 2/2
Unread 01-29-2013, 06:37 PM   #395
ChitwnGrnJP
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm going to be picking up a new to me hp Dana 30 at noon Saturday. I'm hoping to be back by the meeting.
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:16 AM   #396
Bipolar
1998 ZJ 

Im in Aurora, and Im looking for any kind of Jeep activity. I didnt get a chance to read the whole thread, so please forward me any info. I also have a nephew interested with his 91 Cherokee.
Bipolar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 07:13 PM   #397
bkorn2003
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Club name is Crossroads Jeep Club. We have about 30 members and meet once a month at Mark's on Rt 59. We typically plan at least one outing a month. If you're on Facebook, send us your name and we can invite you to the club page (search for CrossRoads Jeep Club)

No fees, just a group of people who like to get their Jeeps off road and share in some fun!
bkorn2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 08:19 PM   #398
Bipolar
1998 ZJ 

Thank u for the info, I was on Crossroads but left the group.

Build thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/i-guess-ill-start-my-build-thread-98-zj-1481646/
Bipolar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 02:30 AM   #399
HWSx
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvngtheJEEPlife View Post
No way, I live I'm there to, Lilly cache acres off feeny
Ahhhh, you're the guy with the WJ my dad was talking about, I was saying how I wanted to put my CB on my Jeep (Was in my Ranger but it's retired now) and he said that would look funny with the whips attached to a Jeep and I said how I wanted to put it above the brake light and he's like that's funny cause I saw a blue one like yours had it in the same exact spot and I've been on the look for your Jeep ever since

Question for anyone around us then: Does anyone know any mudding spots around us? I only know of The Dunes in Morris and behind Arbor Lakes in Minooka, but the Minooka one is just an open field where unfinished houses are and if the cops where to pull up you could see anyone who's in there.

I know there are legal places but the hidden places are more convenient.
HWSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 02:48 AM   #400
HWSx
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvngtheJEEPlife View Post
No way, I live I'm there to, Lilly cache acres off feeny
I am in The Streams, it's the neighborhood right by the green dentist building.
HWSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 08:18 AM   #401
lvngtheJEEPlife
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWSx View Post

I am in The Streams, it's the neighborhood right by the green dentist building.
Ahhh, okay, I'm out at college right now but yeah there are a few spots. One of them is super sketch now though, dnr just busted some guys back there. There are some ruts it on arbeiter road if you take caton farm out west, there is also one on county road I think, it's another un finished neighbor hood.
Unread 02-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #402
thatdamnTJgirl
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvngtheJEEPlife

Ahhh, okay, I'm out at college right now but yeah there are a few spots. One of them is super sketch now though, dnr just busted some guys back there. There are some ruts it on arbeiter road if you take caton farm out west, there is also one on county road I think, it's another un finished neighbor hood.
a lot of the "hicks" out there go off drauden across from the Waterpark at springbank. I've been out there but I think someone got a $500 ticket for trespassing
thatdamnTJgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 03:10 PM   #403
lvngtheJEEPlife
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdamnTJgirl View Post

a lot of the "hicks" out there go off drauden across from the Waterpark at springbank. I've been out there but I think someone got a $500 ticket for trespassing
NO, I'm one of those Hicks lol, and I STRONGLY advice not to. People have been getting busted, and it is DEEP. When I come home I'll message you and we can hit some trails.
Unread 02-22-2013, 03:10 PM   #404
nickc144

Do not go by drauden!!!!!! to many complaints, Cops writing tickets for a anyone there. Just trust me on this one. (Prime spot tho- it's too bad)
nickc144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 03:11 PM   #405
lvngtheJEEPlife
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickc144 View Post
Do not go by drauden!!!!!! to many complaints, Cops writing tickets for a anyone there. Just trust me on this one. (Prime spot tho- it's too bad)
Yes

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.