Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Haspin Acres- what's it like?

3K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  gribbles 
#1 ·
I wanted to know what Haspin acres was like before my wife and I go there and take our Liberty out in the woods. Are there a beginners trail there or is it more
you run on this and good luck kind of trail???
I have a 2005 Jeep Liberty with Firestone Destination AT's

Going to enjoy nature, shoot some pictures and maybe a picnic just for two in the woods..

Let me know if this park will be fine for those needs above.

Mark

#4 ·
Yep - what they said, since you can get away with drinking in the park it makes for "interesting times", plus you have to keep a constant eye out for rigs/bikes/atvs dodging out from other trails. Usually muddy, and if not muddy then extremely dusty - ATs wouldn't be much fun there in my opinion either. The one perk to the park is it's more fullsize friendly....

#5 ·
You would be fine there. I've gone probably 2 dozen times and never had any problems. If you are going alone I would wait until we've had a few days of dry weather. Haspin can be nasty after it rains. If you are looking for a more peaceful time and to observe nature I recommend checking out Big Rock in Maysville, KY. Much more scenic than Haspin and not as busy.

#7 ·
hey i live in lebanon, OH as well. haspin is really cool i think. alot of easy trails but also alot of really aggressive trails. 2 motocross tracks. me and some friends are planning a trip there this weekend actually. there is some drinkers trailing at times but ive never had a problem.

#8 ·
I wanted to know what Haspin acres was like before my wife and I go there and take our Liberty out in the woods. Are there a beginners trail there or is it more
you run on this and good luck kind of trail???
I have a 2005 Jeep Liberty with Firestone Destination AT's

Going to enjoy nature, shoot some pictures and maybe a picnic just for two in the woods..

Let me know if this park will be fine for those needs above.

Mark
I wouldnt really recommend a picnic in the woods at anyone of the places mentioned here - nature pics and things of the sort seem to be better had in Brown county or something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.