GLJT summerbash 09 Aug 7th and 8th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > GLJT summerbash 09 Aug 7th and 8th

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 06-30-2009, 11:59 AM   #1
teejmcd
1994 YJ Wrangler 

GLJT summerbash 09 Aug 7th and 8th

GLJT Summer Bash 2009!!!!! Aug 7th and 8th Badlands off-road park Attica Indiana

It is that time of the year again. time for GLJT Annual summer bash Here is some quick info so you can start planning and getting your rigs ready.

The cost of GLJT summer bash this year will only be $20.00 (you will still need to pay for camping and Badlands fee's)

Badlands fees are $20 for a single day $30 for a 2 day and $40 for a 3 day pass, passengers are $5.00
Our official Camping site will be Summers camp ground. ALL camp sites must be booked through GLJT we have a limited number of Electric sites. Fees are as follows
Primitive is $8.00 a night
Electric is $25 a night

If you have any questions feel free to post them here, or send me a PM and I will try and get back to you ASAP.
We will have more info up in the next few weeks as some of the details are ironed out.

More info to follow

Member of CORE4X4.NET
teejmcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2009, 01:15 AM   #2
teejmcd
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Summer bash is almost here! Aug 7th and 8th Badlands off-road park Attica Indiana

Badlands fees are $20 for a single day $30 for a 2 day and $40 for a 3 day pass, passengers are $5.00
Our official Camping site will be Summers camp ground. ALL camp sites must be booked through GLJT we have a limited number of Electric sites. Fees are as follows
Electric is $25 a night

Here is the list of Equipment you HAVE TO HAVE
Front and rear tow points, securely mounted (No welded on hooks, bolts must be grade 5 or better, and sized for the hooks)
20,000 pound tow strap .No Metal Hooks- and it must be a recovery strap in good repair
CB radio (Working)
Full size spare that fits the rig's bolt pattern for the front and rear and all tools needed to change your own tire while on the trail.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here, or send me a PM and I will try and get back to you ASAP.

I would like to start to get an idea of how many people are going to be attending this year’s event.

Some info to include:

1) 1st and last name
2) Online handle
3) Passengers, how many
4) Vehicle Type
5) Lockers?
6) Tire Size
7) Shirt size
8) If camping Tent or electric site
9) What days are you wheeling? (Friday, Saturday or both) Some people stay behind to run on Sunday as well.

You can PM this info to me or Post it here.

Front and rear tow points, securely mounted (No welded on hooks, bolts must be grade 5 or better, and sized for the hooks)
20,000 pound tow strap .No Metal Hooks- and it must be a recovery strap in good repair
CB radio (Working)
Full size spare that fits the rig's bolt pattern for the front and rear and all tools needed to change your own tire while on the trail.

Member of CORE4X4.NET
Unread 07-06-2009, 01:24 AM   #3
teejmcd
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Our July meeting will be held on July 17th
this is the last meeting before summer bash come out and have your rig inspected to make sure you meet all the requirements.

7:00pm
Fudruckers
Addison
1000 Rohlwing Road, Addison, IL 60101
Phone: (630) 268-8080

hears some pics of last year come on out for the fun! come join us again this year

Member of CORE4X4.NET
Unread 07-06-2009, 10:06 AM   #4
jmonier
1999 TJ Wrangler 

what is gljt? can any1 go or do u have to be a member. im in north central illinois and would love to go to badlands and have a couple other jeepers that would like to go. what r the requirements?
jmonier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2009, 11:30 PM   #5
teejmcd
1994 YJ Wrangler 

gljt is a club located mostly in or around chicago. we have monthly meetings (most of them are open to all) anyone can go to summer bash. we have registration on gljt.org this is our big yearly run. The cost of GLJT summer bash this year will only be $20.00 (you will still need to pay for camping and Badlands fee's) with registration you will get a gljt summer bash tee shirt hears the registration page

http://gljt.org/modules.php?name=For...wtopic&t=10982

CB radio (Working)

we also reserve a spot in summers camp ground ALL camp sites must be booked through GLJT we have a limited number of Electric sites. Fees are as follows
Electric is $25 a night

Member of CORE4X4.NET
Unread 07-08-2009, 11:31 PM   #6
teejmcd
1994 YJ Wrangler 

TREC racing is also going on during the weekend if you like to go back to the park

Member of CORE4X4.NET
Unread 07-09-2009, 06:27 AM   #7
aaronc88
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I think I will be joining gljt (Great Lakes Jeep Thing) for this years summer bash.

jeep
aaronc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2009, 11:05 PM   #8
aaronc88
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Only a couple more weeks until summer bash. I can't wait !

jeep
Unread 07-21-2009, 09:41 AM   #9
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey Aaron, I may be there too. Can we pay when we arrive for the GLJT costs?

Thanks
Northsidejeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009, 06:20 PM   #10
teejmcd
1994 YJ Wrangler 

sure can, we (should) also have a pay pale set up soon

Member of CORE4X4.NET
Unread 07-21-2009, 09:17 PM   #11
aaronc88
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsidejeepin View Post
Hey Aaron, I may be there too. Can we pay when we arrive for the GLJT costs?

Thanks
yep not a problem

jeep
Unread 07-23-2009, 01:29 PM   #12
teejmcd
1994 YJ Wrangler 

registrations up on our website! if you wana join me and aaron for a fun weekend join hear http://planetgrubman.com/GLJT/2009_Bash.php

Member of CORE4X4.NET

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.