Free Parts for 97 Wrangler Sport Lombard IL - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Free Parts for 97 Wrangler Sport Lombard IL

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 11-04-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
shawshank772

Free Parts for 97 Wrangler Sport Lombard IL

Hey everyone I have been cleaning out my mothers garage and wanted to get rid of a few things. Since I REALLY enjoyed my Jeep instead of just throwing this stuff out I want to give it to a good home. Hopefully someone will be interested in the parts. Ill keep them around for about 2 weeks before I toss them on the curb for the junkers to collect. Just post on here if you want something/PM me and we can work something out in regards to pick up. The parts are located in Lombard Il, and I am located in Lisle. Here are the parts...but first here is the old Jeep...how I miss her.

Front fenders. They were on the car for maybe 2 years if that before aftermarket parts put on. They are just dirty.

Rear Fenders, same description as the front ones.

Headers. These were after market headers, I dont remember the vendor (might be Borla that was the catback exhaust I had). I do not have any hardware for them and there is minor surface rust. Hell they might even be stainless steel, not sure.

Intake

Jet Chip: Dont know what stage it is..It might be stage 2 since I had an open element air filter, headers, exhaust, msd ignition.

Steps:

Radio: Tape deck with speakers. At least i think they are the speakers. I have so many speakers laying around for other cars. THe cones look a little damaged from being in a box with the other speakers.

Bumper middle. Xenon piece. You can see the jeep bumper part is a little warped. Also there is a xenon body piece, but I dont remember what the heck it was for.

shawshank772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #2
shawshank772

Since there was no interest in the parts I tossed them today. Thanks for viewing
shawshank772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2009, 10:57 AM   #3
paulzwieg

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Bummer, I just saw this thread I could have used the Headers. My loss. Don't even know where Lombard, IL is
www.wohva.com
paulzwieg is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.