Dealer hook up - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Dealer hook up

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueTrick Tabs - NalinMFG.comECGS American Made Stub Shafts

Unread 09-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #1
Uranium980

Dealer hook up

Hey guys,
Looking to purchase an unlimited jeep, and trying to see if anyone has a hook up or preference of local Chicagoland dealer to use.

Don't want to play games with pricing, etc.
Just want a knowledgable, non bs, sales person.

Uranium980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 09:44 AM   #2
BGarth13
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Tread Lightly members can receive a nice discount from Chrysler
BGarth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #3
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

My former employer offered a fleet deal of 1% below invoice. Costco members might get the same offer. Not 100% sure. But this applies to new Jeeps. And the dealer will try to screw you on your trade-in, so you might want to get an offer from CarMax or somewhere else before you buy your Jeep.
Unread 09-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #4
tigwelder
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I bought my Jeep at Feeny in Elgin IL off of RT19. My family has purchased several vehicles from Feeny over the years. I would call and ask for Mark Edelmann (847)-697-0900 or his cell (630)-864-7524.
tigwelder is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.