Cliffs on Sunday 9/04? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Cliffs on Sunday 9/04?

The Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 09-02-2011, 08:54 AM   #1
Inputflangeman
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Cliffs on Sunday 9/04?

Looking to latch onto a group that is going to The Cliffs on Sunday 9/04. Not a newb, not a pro, but, have all of my own recovery equipment and haven't tipped it yet and not afraid of dents! Let me know if you have a group or are looking for a second so you don't have to go alone (Not that you would to begin with ). It would be just me and my GF.

Inputflangeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #2
crikeyjeepturtl
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'm going monday with a few jeeps, if you wanna re-arrange days?
crikeyjeepturtl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2011, 08:14 PM   #3
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inputflangeman View Post
Looking to latch onto a group that is going to The Cliffs on Sunday 9/04. Not a newb, not a pro, but, have all of my own recovery equipment and haven't tipped it yet and not afraid of dents! Let me know if you have a group or are looking for a second so you don't have to go alone (Not that you would to begin with ). It would be just me and my GF.
There is going to be about 15 of us there on Sunday. Tomorrow there is a huge car show in streator that we are doing a Jeep event at. Giving away about 1500 bucks in prizes just for entering the car show. then we are camping out at the cliffs after we are done wheeling.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2011, 03:25 AM   #4
01jwguy

I think there's 8 of us bringing stuff Sunday see you guys there
01jwguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2011, 07:02 AM   #5
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01jwguy View Post
I think there's 8 of us bringing stuff Sunday see you guys there
I will be in a green 2 door JK with a mix of other JKs and TJs. one of them may be pulling a pop up. Also.. if you guys find me earlier enough.. Ill have wristbands that will get you 5 bucks off admission to the cliffs and cheaper camping if you plan on doing that. not sure how many i will have though.
Unread 09-03-2011, 07:57 AM   #6
itsybitsy
1977 CJ5 

Looking to hook up for the first time off road if anyone is willing to have a rookie tag along. I'm down either day. No winch on my CJ5 however tow hooks on front & rear. Shoot me a text or call.
itsybitsy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2011, 10:25 AM   #7
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsybitsy View Post
Looking to hook up for the first time off road if anyone is willing to have a rookie tag along. I'm down either day. No winch on my CJ5 however tow hooks on front & rear. Shoot me a text or call.
ha.. you need to leave your number for us to text or call ya bud! anyways.. we will be there between 9 and 10 tomorrow. ill PM you my number.
Unread 09-04-2011, 08:07 AM   #8
zakboca

I'll be there a bit late today- around 2pm unfortunately. in a black sahara unlimited warn winch, yellow (OEM 2 inch lift), 33 inch wrangler MTR's. My name is Zak, so call me out if you see me!
zakboca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.