Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

the cliffs on New years day

4K views 69 replies 7 participants last post by  dru_b 
#1 ·
Me and my parents wanna make a run to the cliffs on new years both with lifted zjs mines on 35s there has 33s I also have an 8000lb winch

#5 ·
A few of us have thought about starting the year off with a little snow wheeling at the Cliffs, but nothing has been locked down yet. I know the Cliffs is closed until New Years Day, so there may be some virgin snow on that day.

#9 ·
It says on their site that they open back up on the 1st.

#11 ·
The winter hours part always says that. I believe they make a point of being open on New Years.

#13 ·
I might be in depending on the day... I know I'm off the 1st but I'm working the 4th, I would love to go, and with all the snow that we had up here I bet there's a good amount down there too.

#14 ·
Their Facebook page says they'll be open on the First, and to come see them.

#19 ·
Looks like I won't be able to go either day... my girl has to work and my daughter doesn't want to go, she is 8 and isn't really that into 4 wheeling. Kinda sad I have to convince my little girl so I can go play!!!

#25 ·
They are open 9-4 New Years day....they replied on Facebook. I wonder if all the snow will melt tomorrow, since the temps were in the 40's there today and are supposed to be in the 40's again tomorrow, after that it's supposed to go into the deep freeze again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.