the cliffs on New years day - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > the cliffs on New years day

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 11-25-2013, 06:46 AM   #1
project88xj

the cliffs on New years day

Me and my parents wanna make a run to the cliffs on new years both with lifted zjs mines on 35s there has 33s I also have an 8000lb winch

project88xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 08:56 AM   #2
dcampbell4

2002 WJ 

Are you guys still planning on going? I would definitely be interested.
dcampbell4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 10:01 AM   #3
project88xj

Still trying to get one running
Unread 12-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #4
coltonflak12
1998 ZJ 

Is anyone going on new year?
coltonflak12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #5
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

A few of us have thought about starting the year off with a little snow wheeling at the Cliffs, but nothing has been locked down yet. I know the Cliffs is closed until New Years Day, so there may be some virgin snow on that day.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 09:12 PM   #6
dcampbell4

2002 WJ 

I'm definitely in if a few people decide to go.
Unread 12-23-2013, 09:20 PM   #7
coltonflak12
1998 ZJ 

I might be in, deffinetly keep posted!
coltonflak12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #8
project88xj

So the aren't open on the 1st but I'm thinking the 4th if our stuff is done my jeep is ready my parents not so much
Unread 12-23-2013, 09:30 PM   #9
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by project88xj View Post
So the aren't open on the 1st but I'm thinking the 4th if our stuff is done my jeep is ready my parents not so much
It says on their site that they open back up on the 1st.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 12-23-2013, 09:40 PM   #10
dcampbell4

2002 WJ 

Ya the website is very confusing. It says they open back up on the 1st but then it says winter hours are only Saturday and Sunday...
Unread 12-23-2013, 09:41 PM   #11
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcampbell4 View Post
Ya the website is very confusing. It says they open back up on the 1st but then it says winter hours are only Saturday and Sunday...
The winter hours part always says that. I believe they make a point of being open on New Years.

Unread 12-23-2013, 09:53 PM   #12
project88xj

Ima try and contact them this week that and money is tight right now so
Unread 12-23-2013, 09:57 PM   #13
its-me-B
2002 WJ 

I might be in depending on the day... I know I'm off the 1st but I'm working the 4th, I would love to go, and with all the snow that we had up here I bet there's a good amount down there too.
Zombie Outbreak Response Unit #396
its-me-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #14
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Their Facebook page says they'll be open on the First, and to come see them.

Unread 12-23-2013, 10:10 PM   #15
project88xj

If I got the money who's all for sure I'm on 35inch thornbird tsls and have an 8000lb winch

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.