Cliff's New Years Day - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Cliff's New Years Day

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-31-2010, 01:00 PM   #16
7urtle
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumOre View Post
Id like to go to the cliffs but im waiting to put my lift on in the spring, Sure Id be find without it but nahh, With all this rain and melt off i can only imagine how muddy and fun!
yea thats my concern. i have my lift sitting in my room

[URL="[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wanted-xj-875786/#post10031031[/url]"][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wanted-xj-875786/#post10031031[/url][/URL] -[FONT="Arial Black"][B][I][U][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Green"]1UMF[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/FONT] a really slow build. bruised and never left the street
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]WTB: rear bumper/tire carrier,31" tires,armor[/COLOR]
7urtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2010, 04:34 PM   #17
Filthy-Beast
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2CARPEN View Post
Could that be because you don't want to snap another axle shaft?? lol
Being dry didn't do it, it was those dang tires. I'm never climbing on tractor tires again, I break something every time. The broken shaft and exploded locker was just the latest carnage do to the tires. Now I get to test out my ARB lockers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumOre View Post
Id like to go to the cliffs but im waiting to put my lift on in the spring, Sure Id be find without it but nahh, With all this rain and melt off i can only imagine how muddy and fun!
The JK has more clearance than a stock TJ or LJ. Only concern I'd have is tire., My wife's stock JK Rubi has MT tires not sure what's on yours.

For Sale: 2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks

97 TJ: daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
98 TJ: Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
06 LJ Rubicon: mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
13 JKU Rubicon: Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs
Filthy-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2011, 05:27 PM   #18
Filthy-Beast
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Had a great time at the Cliff's today! Wasn't muddy at all hard and icy.

For those that asked about my tail lights I got them at East Coast Truck & Trailer along with the three prong wire connectors listed on that page.

06 LJ Rubicon: mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
13 JKU Rubicon: Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs
Unread 01-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #19
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy-Beast View Post
Had a great time at the Cliff's today! Wasn't muddy at all hard and icy.
When I woke up this morning I thought it probably wouldn't be such a bad day at The Cliffs, since it was so darn cold.

Any pics, vids or stories to share?

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #20
Filthy-Beast
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

We had 7 jeeps in the group with a little carnage. Doug bent is tail pipe and Brad kissed a tree with his passenger A-pillar(Windshield frame) but didn't bust the windshield.

Wildest ride had to be Doug's run through Lorie's hollow. He almost made it to the top and then slide all the way back down at what seemed like 20 mph backwards on a sheet of ice. It was amazing that he was able to keep it on the trail and not spin, slide off the side or into a tree. Huge pucker factor!

Unread 01-02-2011, 08:03 AM   #21
Weeeee
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the Link to the lights Drew, and yes that backwards trip on the ice was most thrilling!!! I can't say I want to try that again, I think I should have followed you up that other trail.

Here's a link to the pics we took.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ummbeer/...eat=directlink
Weeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2011, 11:34 AM   #22
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like you guys had a fun filled day.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #23
B2CARPEN

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Had a great time!!! Thanks Drew for that link, I honestly have to say those are my fav LEDs I've seen and I just might have to follow in your footsteps and buy them!

Here's a link to the pics I took. I got quite artistic again with some of the camera angles and editing....

Picks are located here in my build thread, enjoy!

Thanks to all that came, it was great meeting some of you for the 1st time and hope to wheel again sometime soon! And thank you Drew for encouraging us to get our asses up that early on New years day to wheel... nothing better to do IMO!
Unread 01-03-2011, 03:59 PM   #24
B2CARPEN

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Doug! That pic of your rear backup light lodged into that tree has to be the funniest pic I have ever seen! Thanks for snapping such great pics! I stole a few for my thread

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.