cliffs labor day weekend - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > cliffs labor day weekend

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!KOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 08-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
mylilyj

cliffs labor day weekend

Core will be at cliffs insane terrain labor day weekend. Anyone can come out and join us. We will be camping on site and breaking into groups according to degrees of difficulty. The only thing we ask is that you abide with park rules and for minimum requirements. Our minimum requirements are tow point front and rear and the ability to change own tire(spare). Almost forgot. Proper strap and cb are highly helpfull.
We are mostly intermediate level and fairly laid back. I would ask that if you have a thick skin at home you better bring it and you will fit right in.hit me up here or goto www.core4x4.net for more info.
Thanks,
Team mouthbreather!

Unread 08-13-2012, 04:23 PM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

The normal group of guys I wheel with will be out there that weekend as we.. Saturday there is a car show in streator we all go to and bar hop.. then sunday we wheel and camp.. see you there.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
mylilyj

Sounds good. I have od green yj on 35 Swampers w 5.2l v8 and 8274 up front.
Unread 08-15-2012, 08:00 PM   #4
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

nice.. Im in the 2 door green JK with the rugged ridge snorkel and bikini top.. ill be with a white 4 door jk.. a silver 2 door JK.. 2 black tjs.. a silver tj.. and possibly a few more.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.