cliffs July 5th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > cliffs July 5th

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSteinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 07-01-2008, 02:22 PM   #1
aaronc88
1993 YJ Wrangler 

cliffs July 5th

Looking to either set up a group or join a group of jeeps going to cliffs this sat. Anyone interested? I figure if i can get at least two more Jeeps to go it willl be a nice day of wheeling!!

jeep
aaronc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2008, 02:34 PM   #2
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronc88 View Post
Looking to either set up a group or join a group of jeeps going to cliffs this sat. Anyone interested? I figure if i can get at least two more Jeeps to go it willl be a nice day of wheeling!!
Tag along with us (Jeeps Gone Wild) to the Badlands, and make a weekend out of it!

Past Jeeps: 01 TJ, 97 TJ, 98 XJ, 2000 WJ
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2008, 04:19 PM   #3
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Less damage to the vehicle at the badlands, from what i hear the cliffs are pretty tough and not as forgiving as attica.
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2008, 04:50 PM   #4
aaronc88
1993 YJ Wrangler 

i know i know ive been there once already no body damage at least to my jeep. Even so body damage is part of offroading. And yes I would like to join with the JGW crew at the badlands witch is what i may do if i dont find a couple people to go with to the cliffs on sat. Its just that badlands is an about 3 hours away for me and the cliffs only 1 hour and i was just at the badlands the june 20th weekend and i will be there again july 18-20 so... Also there are a few more things i would like to buy and the more i save on gas the more money that gets put into my jeep.

But ill see what happens you might see me at the badlands. dont know yet...

jeep
Unread 07-03-2008, 10:30 PM   #5
aaronc88
1993 YJ Wrangler 

well i have 2 other jeeps going to the cliffs on the 5th anyone else ill be there about 9am with a black yj.... All are welcome to join in.

jeep
Unread 07-03-2008, 11:05 PM   #6
teejmcd
1994 YJ Wrangler 

got at least 2 of us going to cliffs if any 1 wants to join last min.

Member of CORE4X4.NET
teejmcd is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.