The cliffs december 1st or december 2nd - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > The cliffs december 1st or december 2nd

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 11-26-2012, 11:15 PM   #1
nickcee47
1995 YJ Wrangler 

The cliffs december 1st or december 2nd

Wondering if anyone is planning a trip out there this weekend. It's suppose to rain Saturday and be around the 50's. rain is a good thing. anybody planning a trip let me know or who ever wants to go let me know and ill make a list on this thread.

Unread 11-27-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

well.. im supposed to get my quad back that day possibly.. so i may be out there testing it out.. I work at the Cliffs on the 2nd.. so ill be there..
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2012, 07:23 AM   #3
nickcee47
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I' will see you there then. I have one friend going to head down there with me probably.
Unread 11-29-2012, 04:57 PM   #4
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickcee47 View Post
I' will see you there then. I have one friend going to head down there with me probably.
cool.. my green JK will be parked right as you enter the park.. Ill either me on a red quad in the parking lot checking coolers in the morning.. or running the register inside. Make sure ya say hi.
Unread 12-01-2012, 01:32 AM   #5
nickcee47
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I guess im going by myself up there lol wo hoo and ill say hi ill just keep yelling your name
Unread 12-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #6
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickcee47 View Post
I guess im going by myself up there lol wo hoo and ill say hi ill just keep yelling your name
sounds like someone bailed on ya. You wont have to yell much. There will probably be other Jeeps you can jump in with... in case you get stuck

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.