Cliffs on August 27th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Cliffs on August 27th

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiBushed Sleeves & Poly Bushings!

Unread 08-09-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
zakboca

Cliffs on August 27th

Hey all- just got my lift, tires, winch and all sorts of goodies ordered & thought it'd be fun to get a group together to go to Cliffs on August 27th..

Anyone up for it?

zakboca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 08:51 AM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

there is a large group of us going to the cliffs on the 4th if you could wait another week. My Jeep club is throwing an event the night before in streator during Cruise Night in Streator. Gving away a bunch of gift certificates to 4wd.com and some other places just for entering your jeep in cruise night. I posted the event flyer on here. its the ZORTCC event.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 11:52 PM   #3
zakboca

Thanks yeah I can def wait. Where can I get info on your trip to cliffs?
zakboca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2011, 07:39 AM   #4
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakboca View Post
Thanks yeah I can def wait. Where can I get info on your trip to cliffs?
Its actually a large 2-3 day event. It starts on September 3rd in Streator. There is a large car show of about 18000 people and 600 cars. We have secured the parking lot of a bar right in the middle of it for jeeps and 4x4s only. Basically you will pay 10 bucks to enter your jeep into the car show/cruise night and then come to that bar and register with my jeep club. When you do we will give you a raffle ticket. So then you get to check out everyones rigs and all the other stuff going on and at 10 oclock we are going to have a raffle at that bar. There are gift certificates for OR FAB, 4WD.com, and discount tire direct.. as well as other places and actual prizes. Then the next day we are wheeling at the cliffs. You get a discounted admission for the cliffs with your entry into the cruise night event. We are also camping out at the cliffs that night and you also get reduced camping fees that night as well. Heres the link to a lot more info.. plus some videos so you will know what to expect.. its an awesome time.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f323/...l-run-1249101/
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2011, 07:35 AM   #5
Rugby_3
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakboca View Post
Hey all- just got my lift, tires, winch and all sorts of goodies ordered & thought it'd be fun to get a group together to go to Cliffs on August 27th..

Anyone up for it?
Lets see some pictures after all that work....
Rugby_3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.