cliffs aug 9th? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > cliffs aug 9th?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 08-01-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
slowsi
1998 TJ Wrangler 

cliffs aug 9th?

Never been to the cliffs and want to head down for a sunday ride. Anyone want to join/show me around.

slowsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-02-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
Rugby_3
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Wouldn't mind making the trip. I have another friend up here in Chicago that I might be able to talking into coming as well. Her jeep is a 94 YJ on 33" swampers but she has never been off-roading.
Rugby_3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-02-2009, 07:16 PM   #3
slowsi
1998 TJ Wrangler 

sounds good, any chance youve been there before?
slowsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2009, 04:43 PM   #4
Rugby_3
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I have not been there before. I do know a few others that have and it typically gets muddy after it rains. It has not been raining much down here so it should be good to run.
Rugby_3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #5
89YJmoneypit
KMG365

1989 YJ Wrangler 

It's been raining buckets all day today and supposed to keep it up through tomorrow morning. Have fun in the mud
Red Jeep club #8

97 ZJ Laredo
4.0, 42re, NP242
Was my daily driver, now son's college wheels.

Marseilles Fire Dept: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4461494...th/7659346164/
89YJmoneypit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.