Cliffs 8/20? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Cliffs 8/20?

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 08-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #1
crikeyjeepturtl
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Cliffs 8/20?

New to the JeepForum. I plan on going up next saturday if anyone's interested...

crikeyjeepturtl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crikeyjeepturtl View Post
New to the JeepForum. I plan on going up next saturday if anyone's interested...
i wont be able to make it next weekend.. however.. over labor day weekend I am holding an event in streator on saturday during a large car show there. We are giving away about 1000 bucks in gift certificates and prizes for jeep part vendors.. and then on sunday we are wheeling at the cliffs and camping out. If you register for the car show and raffle on saturday you will get discounted admission and camping fees at the cliffs on sunday. I have a thread posted here about it. its the ZORTCC event.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
goodyear35
1976 CJ7 

I will be there I am in a green Tj with flames and my buddy will be in his white cj we are both on 35's you are welcome to wheel with us.
goodyear35 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #4
crikeyjeepturtl
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodyear35 View Post
I will be there I am in a green Tj with flames and my buddy will be in his white cj we are both on 35's you are welcome to wheel with us.
ok sounds good. I know DDO is going up too. idk how long I can run with you guys riding on 35s and all. I only have 31s!
Unread 08-13-2011, 02:10 PM   #5
goodyear35
1976 CJ7 

All day not a problem we know the place pretty good. We will be there saturday and sunday and camping sat night.My buddy with the cj is bringing his wife and son so we will be keeping it mellow.
Unread 08-16-2011, 11:51 AM   #6
shortstax33
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm going to be there Sunday with (probably) 2 other jeeps. If anyone's interested in meeting up then. And I'm all about mellow, still new to the wheeling world.
shortstax33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2011, 09:08 AM   #7
crikeyjeepturtl
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstax33 View Post
I'm going to be there Sunday with (probably) 2 other jeeps. If anyone's interested in meeting up then. And I'm all about mellow, still new to the wheeling world.
Hey, I'm down to go with you sunday. my spotter can't make it saturday so as long as I don't brake anything saturday I'll go sunday too
Unread 08-19-2011, 11:08 AM   #8
deadbiker
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I may come out on sunday
deadbiker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2011, 03:51 PM   #9
goodyear35
1976 CJ7 

I will be there between 9:00 - 9:30 saturday
Unread 08-20-2011, 11:13 PM   #10
shortstax33
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'll still be there Sunday, but It's just me and a buddy in just my jeep. I'm in a green jeep with off green doors and 31" hankook MTs
shortstax33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.