The Cliffs 4/25, anyones invited! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > The Cliffs 4/25, anyones invited!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-22-2009, 10:32 PM   #1
Mikes99XJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

The Cliffs 4/25, anyones invited!

I posted this up on the Jeeps gone wild section since we've had good times with them at badlands already a few times this year. A few friends of mine are doin the cliffs this saturday and I want to open up the invite to anyone in the area. I plan to be there for a 9am start at the park. Here's a link to the Jeeps gone wild section thread.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f187/cliffs-anyone-754494/

Email me at Mpw60004@aol.com if you have any questions otherwise reply and I'll chat with you on the threads. Im suscribed so I should see all replys quickly. Thanks

Mike Witt
Mikes99xj

Mikes99XJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.