cliffs 3/31-4/1? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > cliffs 3/31-4/1?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 03-30-2012, 09:27 AM   #1
roadcrew
1999 WJ 

cliffs 3/31-4/1?

The wife and I are taking a trip out to the area for the weekend,and I would like to stop and wheel a little.

Looking to see if anyone's going this weekend to the cliffs.
Also how's the mud factor? Last time I went it was a soupy mess. I hope its dried out a little....

roadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2012, 09:32 AM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadcrew View Post
The wife and I are taking a trip out to the area for the weekend,and I would like to stop and wheel a little.

Looking to see if anyone's going this weekend to the cliffs.
Also how's the mud factor? Last time I went it was a soupy mess. I hope its dried out a little....
they just made a post that they had rain in the forcast. Its been pretty muddy there so far this year.. but as of late its been pretty warm.. so I would assume its dried out a bit.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.