chi-town jeepers!!!! - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > chi-town jeepers!!!!

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 03-10-2009, 09:54 AM   #76
Capricorn
2002 WJ 

Oswego/Montgomery...just off Ogden Ave.

Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2009, 11:29 AM   #77
musicbis
2004 TJ Wrangler 

St. Charles here. Brought my 04 Rubicon back from AZ back in Dec. Let me know about Extreme Jeep club in McHenery.
musicbis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2009, 12:28 PM   #78
CHRRRIS
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicbis View Post
St. Charles here. Brought my 04 Rubicon back from AZ back in Dec. Let me know about Extreme Jeep club in McHenery.
www.extremejeepclub.com

Current - '98 Black Z28 with some goodies
Previous - '97 Gun Metal Blue TJ

Northern Illinois Extreme Jeep Club
www.ExtremeJeepClub.com
CHRRRIS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2009, 02:27 AM   #79
MoparBoy01
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Genoa, Ill checking in, outside of Rockford. I have a club in Chicago called Down and Dirty and I would like to send an open invite to all to our April 11th, meet and greet at Famous Freddie's in Mount Prospect. It will be starting around 3pm. There will be membership info, food and drinks, free hand outs and a good time. We are looking to kick off the 2009 season with some new members, so if anyone has been looking to join a club, come and check us out, no pressure to join. Hope to see some people from JeepForum.com up there. Keep on Muddin.

Matt
Down and Dirty Offroad Club Member
ddoffroad.com
MoparBoy01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #80
Seeyolater
2009 JK Wrangler 

Jk Downtown Chicagoan looking for a bit of the outdoors

Hey-

Used to go off-roading in the south (FL) all the time. Just got an '09 2D Wrangler this week. Looking for some good 4x4 camping spots within a days drive from Chicago. Anything good in the upper peninsula? Or what about south into Kentucky or Tennessee?

-Evan

__________________________________________________ _____
"They took from their surroundings what was needed... and made of it something more."
Seeyolater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #81
Weeeee
2000 TJ Wrangler 

West Chicago here! Just got my first jeep, looking forward to going to the Cliff's and the Badlands. I occasionally atv at the cliff's but never had a jeep to play with.
Weeeee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2009, 02:22 PM   #82
ddoffroad
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Dang. Looks like there are a lot of Chi-jeepers on here! DDO is trying to get a nice meet and greet together on April 11 in Mt. Prospect. You guys should all make it out!

http://events.jeepforum.com/DDO_Seas...Meet_and_Greet

Down & Dirty Offroad: http://ddoffroad.com/
My XJ site: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2488225/
My Old XJ Site: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058746
ddoffroad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #83
tylerd
2006 WK 

I am from Hinsdale. I am hoping to get a used JK with the next moth or so as my first car. My Dad is just waiting for some money to finance it, and I will slowly pay him back.

I was wondering if any of you had any good body shops that would be able to put a lift on my JK, some bigger tires, and I would also really like to have a brush guard put on with a winch. I have no idea what I am doing, so unfortunately I would have to take it a shop. And the cheaper the better!!!

Finally, where do you all go wheeling? I am dying to go!
tylerd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2009, 11:40 PM   #84
jdizzle2004
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I also am in crystal lake. I Just moved from NC a month ago, don't really know anybody, and never been off roading to, so I'm hoping to meet some people around the area
jdizzle2004 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2009, 02:03 PM   #85
gatorayde
1999 WJ 

Im from crystal lake too man. If you see a lifted WJ around with a rusting fender, thats me

What are the specs on your WJ?
gatorayde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #86
jdizzle2004
2004 LJ Wrangler 

It's all stock haha. Just bought in december and starting to save some cash.
jdizzle2004 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.