Central Illinois Shops that do lifts? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Central Illinois Shops that do lifts?

Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 08-02-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
ajxj9197
2009 WK 

Central Illinois Shops that do lifts?

Hi im about to order a 3" lift. And i dont have any time or tools/mechanic ability to get my lift done before school starts. so if i want this lift on anytime soon i need it done by a shop..*sigh* i know. But does anyone know of a place that will work with aftermarket lifts?
thanx for any help
andrew

ajxj9197 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2009, 03:23 PM   #2
03silversport
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Uftring Jeep in East Peoria is a Rubicon Express dealer and will install. I purchased my RE lift and had them install it. The service guys there are all Jeep guys. You need to call and talk to Dave 309-427-7963. I am not sure if they will install a lift that you purchase. I imagine they will only install what they sell?
03silversport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2009, 09:47 AM   #3
ajxj9197
2009 WK 

i just did talk to them. they will install anything. they also estimated 1100$ in labor so they can take that bs somewhere else. Id rather have my jeep on blocks for weeks while i spend what little time i have each day working on it then pay that much.
Unread 08-04-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
03silversport
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah the install price is a little much. I paid almost what you were quoted for a complete suspension, adj track bars, upper and lower arms, etc.......

I wouldnt have paid to have it done if i knew some jeep guys around here to help do the install. But on the other hand, i dropped it off and the next day picked it up, no busted knuckles or long nights in the driveway for me.
03silversport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2009, 02:28 PM   #5
Champion
1995 YJ Wrangler 

DK Four Wheel in Moline, IL they will put the lift on for 1/2 that price. 309-736-0056 ask for dave and tell him Matt sent you. he will take care of you
Champion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #6
ajxj9197
2009 WK 

k ill see if that works, thanx for the help champion.
Unread 08-11-2009, 09:27 PM   #7
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

What lift are you planning on putting on?
Post a link.
Maybe we can talk.
Unread 08-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #8
ajxj9197
2009 WK 

youre a little late =\. i was looking at a rusty's or rough country 3" lift. But i had to have it done by the 18th and idont have it ordered or anything. Thanx for the offer though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.