central illinois jeepers must unite!! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > central illinois jeepers must unite!!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 09-10-2011, 04:10 PM   #31
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepjocky View Post
hey guys, i'm from over by purdue..bout 30-40 min from badlands, but my gf lives in leland, il a lil ways west of plano...i'm over there quite a bit on the wknds and her and i would love to hook up with a group and do a little wheeling..unfortunately nothing too crazy for me (for now) as i'm still stock susp. w/ 31's and its my dd...but let me know..we're easy to get along with and enjoy pilsners ha
thats not a problem. at the badlands there are by passes for any trail that you cant make it through. we are thinking about going to redbird on the 8th of next month. Interested?

Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2011, 10:38 PM   #32
MoparBoy01
1998 XJ Cherokee 

check out www.ddoffroad.com. We have members from as far as Paris, illinois, wisconsin, michigan. Always looking for other Jeepers to come wheel with us.
Down and Dirty Offroad Club Member
ddoffroad.com
MoparBoy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2011, 10:05 AM   #33
Queen

Hey guys and gals, I'm in Urbana (live and work).

First huge nasty snow storm we ought to all meet up for coffee or dinner... we'd be the only ones in the place.
Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #34
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen View Post
Hey guys and gals, I'm in Urbana (live and work).

First huge nasty snow storm we ought to all meet up for coffee or dinner... we'd be the only ones in the place.
ha.. just saw your post in the other thread. and thats not a bad idea. Theres a few of us headed to the badlands on saturday if youre interested.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #35
Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickit1981 View Post
ha.. just saw your post in the other thread. and thats not a bad idea. Theres a few of us headed to the badlands on saturday if youre interested.
I'm up to my eyeballs in a house project the next few weekends, but would love a raincheck.

BTW - I've lived here for decades but have no idea what the "badlands" are??
Unread 11-03-2011, 12:11 PM   #36
thedirtman

2007 JK Wrangler 

Badlands is 1100 acres of trails, sand dunes, and rocks to play on in attica, indiana. Its about 65 miles from champaign/urbana
Unread 11-03-2011, 12:17 PM   #37
Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtman View Post
Badlands is 1100 acres of trails, sand dunes, and rocks to play on in attica, indiana. Its about 65 miles from champaign/urbana
Ooh, FUN!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.