Call for help in finding criminal Jeeper. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Call for help in finding criminal Jeeper.

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 06-08-2012, 10:19 PM   #1
jeffreybomb
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Exclamation Call for help in finding criminal Jeeper.

From ABC 7 Chicago:

Quote:
A parrot was stolen from outside a Northwest Side home and the owner hopes someone can help find the bird.

His name is Bufford, a ruby red macaw parrot that belongs to Nick Butkovich.

Police say that last Friday evening, Bufford and another parrot, Sam, were sitting on fence in the 2100 block of W. Summerdale.

Two people pulled up in a black Jeep Cherokee, a man jumped out and took the birds.

Sam apparently bit the man and got away, but Bufford was taken.

While speeding away, the suspects struck Sam injuring his wing and a leg but he's going to be okay.
For reference, this is what a ruby red macaw looks like.

Here's a Google Map of the area Bufford was stolen from.

Finally, another article says the remaining parrot was able to escape by biting one of these idiots "in the nose." So, someone's got a nice gash somewhere on their face.

My girlfriend loves her parrot and was pretty heartbroken to see this guy had his parrot stolen. I've seen the Jeep community come together in the past, so I'm hoping it'll work out for the guy. If you know anything or can point Chicago Police Department in the right direction, contact them!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.