badlands, december 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > badlands, december 10

Rugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped OSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Building a Bumper?

Unread 11-22-2011, 06:02 AM   #1
teejmcd
1994 YJ Wrangler 

badlands, december 10

Going most the day Dec, 10th got a yj on 33 moderate trails,

Member of CORE4X4.NET
teejmcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
teejmcd
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Anyone for some cold temp wheeling?

Member of CORE4X4.NET
Unread 11-30-2011, 05:21 PM   #3
CF1973

I might be interested, been there one time before with the local club, but I am still very much a noob. 2012 JKUR. Just switched to Goodyear Wrangler SilentArmor for winter and am working on mods. The only addition that should be complete by then is an Evap skid. RROR full skid system is on order along with a 2.5" RK Stock Mod.

I can go if there are more experienced drivers along/leading and I can avoid the rocks.
CF1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2011, 09:19 PM   #4
teejmcd
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Badlands is quite tame, but snow and ice can potentially bring damage, really didn't get any feed ba about this run so im just Gona cancel it since I don't want to spend all the money to go down their to wheel alone.

Member of CORE4X4.NET

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.