Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Badlands/cliffs run

1K views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  Ripper3494 
#1 ·
Looking to head out to either the Cliffs or the Badlands on October 6th. Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting at either place. All my friends seem to be busy and I do not want to go alone for fear of the obvious. Not really planning on anything too crazy, just want to squeeze a trip in before it gets too terribly cold. Let me know if your interested. :cheers2:

#2 ·
ill let you know when it gets closer, i got a little work to do on my rig still but i'd be up for a cliffs run that sunday. badlands is a little far for 1 day for me

#4 ·
hey, its looking like i'll be heading to the cliffs, i got a couple buddies to come along too. you still planning on going?

#6 ·
one guy on a quad, a yj on 31s and a 2" lift, me in 37's linked stretched and locked and another guy on 37s linked and locked. you'll be fine haha, two of us just have a building addiction. we try to stay within the limits of the lowest setup rig, which would be my buddies yj probably. we just go out to have fun, don't typically wheel very hard.

#8 ·
we typically try to get there right when they open.

#9 ·
Where are you located? We should meet up somewhere for breakfast on the way out there

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#11 ·
we're in warrenville so if we met i'd be pretty close to the cliffs haha, two different routes

#13 ·
sounds good, yea i'll be in a black and blue yj, likely being pulled behind a red f-250. my quad buddy may have his truck and my trailer is free so we may trailer mine out there. depends on the mood haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.