Badlands? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Badlands?

Huge Soft top SaleAdvance Adapters SYE KitsCurrie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!

Unread 09-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
crikeyjeepturtl
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Badlands?

Looking to go sometime next month. Anyone interested?

crikeyjeepturtl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2011, 08:22 PM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crikeyjeepturtl View Post
Looking to go sometime next month. Anyone interested?
was talking to a few people today about doing redbird on the 8th or the 15th if youre interested. more than likely the 15th.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2011, 06:51 AM   #3
crikeyjeepturtl
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I haven't been to redbird either. I'd be down but I'm going to myrtle beach for that weekend to look at some houses for sale
Unread 09-09-2011, 11:04 AM   #4
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I haven't been to redbird either. I'd be down but I'm going to myrtle beach for that weekend to look at some houses for sale
ok. It isnt a for sure thing yet on that date. People were just tossing that date around because there are UFC fights on the 8th.. Ill see what the guys I wheel with say. If we go to redbird on the 8th are you interested?
Unread 09-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #5
crikeyjeepturtl
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickit1981 View Post
ok. It isnt a for sure thing yet on that date. People were just tossing that date around because there are UFC fights on the 8th.. Ill see what the guys I wheel with say. If we go to redbird on the 8th are you interested?
I am interested. I see they got some tough trails. I wish it wasn't 4 hours away from me. Have you been there before?
Unread 09-10-2011, 04:09 PM   #6
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I am interested. I see they got some tough trails. I wish it wasn't 4 hours away from me. Have you been there before?
I personally havent been there before. Everytime my usual group was going i had something else going on. Everyone of those guys says its worth going. it cant be any smaller than the cliffs.. and I have fun there.. so im not too worried about it.
Unread 10-06-2011, 07:24 AM   #7
thedirtman

2007 JK Wrangler 

redbird is a bunch of dirt trails thru tight woods. They have a couple of nice trails but are really not that bad if you have decent tires and know how to drive. The do have a small exstream rock garden that takes a pretty built rig to run. Redbird is a nice change of pace but is no match for badlands. We will be doing badlands on the 8th. Have about 10 JK and Tjs
Unread 10-10-2011, 08:15 PM   #8
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Run trail 4 bf good wrench trail . Then trail
27 you will need at least 35's both diffs locked and winch. A very large group of us are going up to badlands oct 22nd
ChadjasonW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.