Anyone from southerin IL? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Anyone from southerin IL?

Savvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 08-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
Ket72
1998 ZJ 

Anyone from southerin IL?

Hi all! i am from the southern part of Illinois and am looking for some people to go mudding/ trail riding with. i know of some good places to go and am wanting to find out alot more. i live in Benton which is near the Mt. Vernon or Marion/ Carbondale area.

Ket72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2012, 08:50 PM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

I am up in central illinois and work at the Cliffs. The group of guys I wheel with go on at least one trip a month. usually 2. If you ever feel like hitting trails up here let me know. We are regulars at the cliffs.. the badlands.. and redbird. We just got back from the bantam jeep festival as well, so we do the big trips as well.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #3
RiverRat77
1985 CJ7 

Down in the Anna area, Im interested in hooking up sometime
Unread 10-16-2012, 05:07 PM   #4
Ket72
1998 ZJ 

I sent you a pm
Unread 02-09-2013, 09:20 AM   #5
TWISTEDII
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey, I'm in Carbondale and would love to go wheelin sometime. I am from the NW burbs but am down here for another year. Lifted my Jeep, got 35s, went wheelin once and then moved down here, lol.

Also, I am starting to get a bit of a death wobble, so I was hoping to meet some people with a garage. I left all my tools and stuff in storage up north since I won't have a garage here. May be replacing some suspension/steering components in the near future, but don't have any place to do it. :/
TWISTEDII is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #6
Ket72
1998 ZJ 

For sure man. I traded my Jeep off but i still wheel and could possibly help you out. send me a pm with your number and ill get ahold of you soon!
Unread 02-18-2013, 11:22 PM   #7
TWISTEDII
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey Ket, do you know of any body shops around here that could paint half doors? Preferably ones you've dealt with or you know give good deals and do good work.
TWISTEDII is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #8
xseal
2010 JK Wrangler 

you guys ,,,there are so many trails south of rt. 13,,,,,,wanna test your jeep and you before really doin trails down here?....bill hill hollow road south of carrier mills,,,,every kind of terrain in a hour ride... southern Illinois is THE only real 4x4 trails,,,no where else watch mountain lions eating deer in tree,,watch barges go down river at top of bluff, 2cnd highest point in Illinois past pankeyville , clear springs wilderness , where sign at entrance says make sure you notify someone you are here before entering, food, water, weapon and first aid necessity. you can be on trail 2 days,,,,,i carry sat phone....class 4 trail.....
xseal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #9
blewryano

Hey I'm from Murphysboro and If you ever need another guy to ride with hmu. I usually go 4x4 on back roads off of rt 3. Nota bad place just to goof around lol.
blewryano is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2014, 08:16 AM   #10
aharmon5050
2005 TJ Wrangler 

southern il here also. i work in sparta so im here on the weekends or im n noble also.
aharmon5050 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-14-2014, 10:44 AM   #11
2000jeeper
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I just moved to Iuka, Il. looking for places to take my rig when i get it down here from ohio.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.