Anyone near frankfort/new lenox illinois? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Anyone near frankfort/new lenox illinois?

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 06-29-2009, 07:45 AM   #16
Pyrate_7
1995 ZJ 

I'm actually in Terre Haute, IN, but I hail from the Frankfort/Mokena area. My parents and my kids are still up there, so I get up that way all the time. I'll be up there for the 4th of July weekend, in fact, although I won't have my big wheels, if ya know what I mean. I have a 92 XJ 2wd, which is my DD, and a 94 YJ Sahara on 35's.

I'm looking for someone in that area that has experience swapping diff gears, to kind of show me the ropes. I have all the parts, and I'm willing to throw in free lunch and beer (once it's done, of course).

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
-- Galileo Galilei
Pyrate_7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.