Anyone go to Summer Camp - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Anyone go to Summer Camp

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 06-01-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
Burtman88
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Anyone go to Summer Camp

anyone go to summer camo it was a great year. Even more fun when the parking lot was filled with mud and almost every other car was stuck. dont worry i got my mud fix for the week there

Burtman88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
jmonier
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Heard it was a good time, I live about 40mins north. I went there the past 5 yrs tho. Les claypool not being there was a big killer for me.
jmonier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-01-2011, 11:50 AM   #3
virginia_jeeper
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Les Claypool? Mud? Camp? I like those words....

Too bad I'm in Virginia. Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.
virginia_jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #4
jmonier
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Haha ya its a good time, especially when les is there, he brings quite the strange crowd and I love it. There was practically a tornado there a few yrs ago. Good times tho. Allgood is over your way isn't it? I have a decent amount of friends goin to that.
Unread 06-01-2011, 11:58 AM   #5
virginia_jeeper
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I have no idea, I live back in the woods ya see, just the woman and the kids and the dogs and me...

Minus the kids and the woman. I live in King William most of the time. Sometimes I board up in Richmond city. But to my knowledge there is nothing major happening this summer that involves Jeeps and the like.

Maybe a road trip is in order?
Unread 06-01-2011, 12:02 PM   #6
jmonier
1999 TJ Wrangler 

So I kissed him upside the cranium with an aluminum baseball bat, my name is mud!

Summer camp/ allgood have nothing to do with jeeps, just music festivals where you camp overnight. if you drive your jeep and it rains its game on tho.
Unread 06-01-2011, 12:12 PM   #7
virginia_jeeper
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Ohhhhhh it still sounds awesome. I've never seen Les or Primus live and I've been a fan since I was a wee lad.

Quote:
if you drive your jeep and it rains its game on tho.
This right here sounds like some chaotic fun though, maybe tow the Wrangler up there with my buds GMC? I mean if it's a chance to finally see Les Claypool I'm down for it. We don't have these nice music festivals in Virginia, at least none that I know of. Is there a website I can go to?
Unread 06-01-2011, 12:17 PM   #8
jmonier
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Www.allgoodfestival.com

My mistake its in west virginia. Idk when les will be back around but lemme tell you, you are missing out. I have seen primus, frogbrigade, oysterhead, pretty much all his bands he has had. Darn good time. Wouldn't be worth the tow here tho since you have to park in the lot and lug your camping gear to the campsite, mudding basically ensues when everyone goes to leave.
Unread 06-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #9
virginia_jeeper
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks bud, and it might be worth it because I could just sleep in the Jeep and have a little bit of fun at the end.

But damn, you've seen em all. If I was older I would have made more journeys to see these great bands play. Thanks for the link though, appreciate it.
Unread 06-01-2011, 12:22 PM   #10
jmonier
1999 TJ Wrangler 

No problem buddy. Ill pm you if I hear of any les shows
Unread 06-01-2011, 12:23 PM   #11
virginia_jeeper
1993 YJ Wrangler 

It seems like Primus will be there and also Toots and the Maytles and I love them. Perhaps I need to work some overtime to prepare for this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.