Anyone in Chicago? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Anyone in Chicago?

Advance Adapters SYE KitsOconee Off-Road Jeep Night!SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140

Unread 08-01-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
TimGT
2008 WK 

Anyone in Chicago?

I'm looking at a car in Chicago but hate buying cars without seeing or driving them. So I was wondering if anyone in the area could go check it out because you can't always see everything in pictures. Please let me know if you can do it, the car is at Mercedes Benz of Chicago. Thanks

Black WK Club Member #2
TimGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2011, 03:45 AM   #2
torchd
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimGT View Post
I'm looking at a car in Chicago but hate buying cars without seeing or driving them. So I was wondering if anyone in the area could go check it out because you can't always see everything in pictures. Please let me know if you can do it, the car is at Mercedes Benz of Chicago. Thanks
Hey what's up... I'm from IL.. Where in IL is the dealership? Also I was born in Albquerque as well.. I miss it out there!

let me know if you still need somone to look at the Mercedes for you..

-Jonas

[b][color=red]2002 Trans Am[/b][/color]
Cam, Full Exhaust, Stock Heads, Stock LS6 Intake and Stock 10 bolt with 3.42s
[b]420 RWHP and 382 RWHTQ[/b]
torchd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2011, 08:48 AM   #3
TimGT
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchd View Post
Hey what's up... I'm from IL.. Where in IL is the dealership? Also I was born in Albquerque as well.. I miss it out there!

let me know if you still need somone to look at the Mercedes for you..

-Jonas
I decided to have an appraiser go check it out Monday but I guess it wouldn't hurt to have another set of eyes look at it. So if you're bored tomorrow its located at

Mercedes Benz of Chicago
1520 W. North Ave
Chicago, IL 60642

Its a black IS350, just ask for Tom.

Thats cool you're from Albuquerque too. Not many people miss this place but I enjoy it, its quiet and not too crowded. Plus there's plenty of dirt for us Jeep guys lol.

Let me know if you decide to go check out the Lexus.

Thanks,
Tim

Black WK Club Member #2
TimGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.