any chicago jeeps? - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > any chicago jeeps?

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 07-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #91
FireMedicJeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouperacer1994 View Post
I'm going to try and make it out to there. Green XJ with Jeepforum sticker on the back window...
Awesome man! I will look for you out there tomorrow.. We should be there about 930ish. hopefully those storms that rolled through here today will make some mud!! Should be a hell of a time

FireMedicJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2011, 09:11 PM   #92
FireMedicJeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well the Cliffs trip was a success. A Hell of a time!!!! some pics..

Unread 07-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #93
scouperacer1994
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Too bad I couldn't make it, looks like you guys had a lot of fun. P.M. me next time you are gonna head out there, I live less than two miles from the park, it suck that I dont get out there more often.

Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
scouperacer1994 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2011, 11:26 AM   #94
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

sweet pics. Keep an eye out for a post on here for the jeep event my club is doing at the cliffs over labor day weekend. Going to be giving away some sweet prizes!
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2011, 09:29 AM   #95
naidib04
2006 WK 

has anyone seen a silver XK with a custom front bumper, lifted with black wheels. I saw it last weekend in the city and that thing is badass. Kudos to whomever built/owns it.

Blue WK Club Member #35
naidib04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2011, 09:16 PM   #96
fatracer
1948 CJ2A 

Hello to all, I live in Flossmoor, but have a place about 30 miles from Badlands. I have to weld up my roll bar for my CJ to get into Badlands, my Limited Waggy isn't lifted yet. Hope to meet some of you soon.
fatracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2011, 09:54 PM   #97
FireMedicJeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hey fatracer, im just south of you in peotone..i am trying to plan a cliffs trip on Saturday, Sept. 3rd if you or anybody else is interested. Should be a good time as always.
Unread 08-14-2011, 09:49 AM   #98
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMedicJeep View Post
Hey fatracer, im just south of you in peotone..i am trying to plan a cliffs trip on Saturday, Sept. 3rd if you or anybody else is interested. Should be a good time as always.
I am not sure if you saw or not but we have a pretty big group hitting the cliffs for september 4th. On the 3rd in Streator there is a large event called cruise night and we have a spot reserved just Jeeps and 4x4s. We are also giving away about 1000 bucks in prizes and gift certificates to only jeepers and 4x4ers. The entire event will bring in about 600 cars and about 18000 people. its a real good time.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2011, 01:23 PM   #99
fatracer
1948 CJ2A 

Firemedicjeep,

My jeeps are both down in Indiana right now. Have to bring my CJ2A up to weld up the roll cage. Just put a winch on front and a rear bumper with tire carrier on. Now need a spare and install cage before I can hit any of the "official" places. Mostly just wheel logging roads and friends farms in Indiana so far.

I look forward to some SLOW wheeling soon. I have an all original drive train, rebuilt but OLD SCHOOL. 3" lift on 31s with 12 volt conversion and electronic ignition and fuel pump as only new things. Fun and goes surprisingly well.

I learned to drive in old CJs.

Dave
fatracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2011, 02:30 AM   #100
RekindledAshes
1993 ZJ 

...and another Chicago Jeep noob checks in with a "Hi Everybody!" wave. Might have to roll out to Mt. Prospect for ya'll's M&G in September!

[FONT="Garamond"][B][SIZE="4"]Proud veteran of the United States Army.[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Air[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]bor[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]ne![/COLOR][/FONT]
[/B][/SIZE]
Build thread: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/93-zj-long-term-build-thread-1252803/[/url]

[QUOTE=jeffreybomb;12029159]I can't stand Rain-X. ... Whenever it rained, I felt like I was watching Windows' "Starfield" screen saver. [/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="2"]Member[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]#1[/SIZE][/B] of [COLOR="DarkGreen"]The "Yes It's Dark Green And Common But Still MY Effin' Jeep"[/COLOR] Club.
[/CENTER]
RekindledAshes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2011, 08:15 AM   #101
jeffreybomb
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatracer View Post
Hello to all, I live in Flossmoor, but have a place about 30 miles from Badlands.
I haven't had a chance to explore any of the local parks. Is Badlands the place down south that also has several paintball fields?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RekindledAshes View Post
...and another Chicago Jeep noob checks in with a "Hi Everybody!" wave. Might have to roll out to Mt. Prospect for ya'll's M&G in September!
Where are you in the city? One of the reasons I waited to get a Wrangler was because I was too worried about people screwing with it. We only had parallel parking available to our apartment building in our neighborhood up in Gold Coast.
Unread 08-16-2011, 11:42 AM   #102
zakboca

Chicago jeep noob here as well. Am in Lincoln Park. Definitely will make it out to one of your alls meetings. Am hoping to hit up cliffs over labor day. Anyone heading out anytime before then?
zakboca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2011, 11:45 AM   #103
shortstax33
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm out in Dekalb, anyone near the area I'm prolly going to the cliffs this sunday with a few other friends. Anyone interested in a last minute trip, PM me!
shortstax33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2011, 10:34 PM   #104
RekindledAshes
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreybomb View Post
... Where are you in the city? One of the reasons I waited to get a Wrangler was because I was too worried about people screwing with it. We only had parallel parking available to our apartment building in our neighborhood up in Gold Coast.
Jeffreybomb: I'm a fair bit west and slightly north of the Gold Coast. I'm actually in Humboldt Park, but I do have a private parking space behind the apartment. I am eternally grateful to the gods for said private parking space too. **** street parking in this city.

[FONT="Garamond"][B][SIZE="4"]Proud veteran of the United States Army.[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Air[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]bor[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]ne![/COLOR][/FONT]
[/B][/SIZE]
Build thread: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/93-zj-long-term-build-thread-1252803/[/url]

[QUOTE=jeffreybomb;12029159]I can't stand Rain-X. ... Whenever it rained, I felt like I was watching Windows' "Starfield" screen saver. [/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="2"]Member[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]#1[/SIZE][/B] of [COLOR="DarkGreen"]The "Yes It's Dark Green And Common But Still MY Effin' Jeep"[/COLOR] Club.
[/CENTER]
RekindledAshes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2011, 06:25 AM   #105
ChicagoRod
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RekindledAshes View Post
Jeffreybomb: I'm a fair bit west and slightly north of the Gold Coast. I'm actually in Humboldt Park, but I do have a private parking space behind the apartment. I am eternally grateful to the gods for said private parking space too. **** street parking in this city.
I'm in Logan Square and am blessed with a parking spot as well. Wish I knew you guys were around in Feb after the big snow storm. Me and two buddies went around terrorizing the city.
179386_1870254038937_1318689919_32146522_2127210_n.jpg   168452_1870251278868_1318689919_32146508_3517655_n.jpg   180725_1868534355946_1318689919_32143691_5041689_n.jpg  

It's the Jeepforum, you WILL understand or someone will help you!

Does your gas tank overflow at the pump? [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/have-fuel-spill-problems-like-many-us-submit-complaint-force-recall-974337/"]SUBMIT FORMAL COMPLAINT HERE! [/URL]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-tech-boot-camp-must-read-new-tj-owners-forum-members-722109/"]New to the JeepForum? First TJ/LJ? Click here.[/URL]

[URL="https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jeep-Wrangler-LJ-Unlimited/238153862870221"]
FaceBook Page for LJ Owners[/URL]
ChicagoRod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.