any chicago jeeps? - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > any chicago jeeps?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 07-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #76
Blk92XJGuy
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Oh OK, sweet. I'll keep an eye out here. My u joint/coupling replacements are coming in within the next day or so, so I might do something saturday.

Unread 07-07-2011, 12:38 AM   #77
chitownEMT
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Howdy all. I'm from Palos Heights, southwest suburbs. If anyone plans on going to Cliffs or Badlands this summer post it up in this thread or start a new one, I'm always looking for people to go with!

In the long run men hit only what they aim at. Therefore, though they should fail immediately, they had better aim at something high.
- Thoreau

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that there was, within me, an invincible summer.
- Albert Camus

[B]Disclaimer:[/B] The advice given on this forum is free; however, its value may be much less than you paid for it.
chitownEMT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2011, 02:33 AM   #78
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

hey every body.. finally decided to join this forum. originally from streator.. went to school at eiu.. moved to gurnee for a job after college.. and now im living in champaign so i have been all over illinois and visit all those places quite often. If anyone is interested.. theres a group of us hitting up the badlands august 6th. plan on wheeling that day.. then camping out at the summer campground about 5 minutes from badlands.. and then probably wheeling again the next day.

also.. my jeep club is holding an event over labor day weekend in streator for roamer cruise night. Saturday we will be raffling off gift cards and other prizes from 4wd.com, super chips, discount tire direct, and other places after the "car show" and then sunday and monday we will be wheeling at the cliffs. I have worked out reduced admission and camping at the cliffs for everyone entering their vehicle in cruise night.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2011, 07:10 PM   #79
Jmalone9
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownEMT View Post
Howdy all. I'm from Palos Heights, southwest suburbs. If anyone plans on going to Cliffs or Badlands this summer post it up in this thread or start a new one, I'm always looking for people to go with!
hey whats up man, my name is Jerry and I'm from Oak Lawn, 5 minutes away from you, i'm also looking for people to wheel with so just hit me up whenever dude
Jmalone9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2011, 09:48 PM   #80
chitownEMT
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalone9 View Post
hey whats up man, my name is Jerry and I'm from Oak Lawn, 5 minutes away from you, i'm also looking for people to wheel with so just hit me up whenever dude
Jerry Malone? Did you go to Marist?

In the long run men hit only what they aim at. Therefore, though they should fail immediately, they had better aim at something high.
- Thoreau

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that there was, within me, an invincible summer.
- Albert Camus

[B]Disclaimer:[/B] The advice given on this forum is free; however, its value may be much less than you paid for it.
Unread 07-08-2011, 09:48 PM   #81
Jmalone9
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Yup, Jerry Malone from Marist
Unread 07-09-2011, 01:42 AM   #82
Blk92XJGuy
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalone9 View Post
I'm a little while from you, closer to the city. I'm looking for people to go out to the Cliffs with some time soon. You interested in getting a group together?
Unread 07-09-2011, 06:08 AM   #83
chitownEMT
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk92XJGuy

I'm a little while from you, closer to the city. I'm looking for people to go out to the Cliffs with some time soon. You interested in getting a group together?
I am in for the Cliffs whenever you would want to go. Sunday is the best for me because I work every Saturday 6 AM to 4 PM.

- Thoreau

- Albert Camus

Unread 07-09-2011, 03:29 PM   #84
FireMedicJeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Anybody interested in a Cliffs trip some friends and I are planning for Saturday, July 23rd. Not sure of the time yet, but im sure it will be an early start! I'd love to see some fellow IL Jeepforum people out on the trails!
FireMedicJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #85
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMedicJeep View Post
Anybody interested in a Cliffs trip some friends and I are planning for Saturday, July 23rd. Not sure of the time yet, but im sure it will be an early start! I'd love to see some fellow IL Jeepforum people out on the trails!
I would.. but we are going to the badlands on august 6th. My jeep club is holding an event at the cliffs over labor day weekend if youre interested. theres a car show in streator on saturday where were are doing some raffles that are free if you enter your jeep or 4x4 in the car show.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #86
Blk92XJGuy
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownEMT View Post
I am in for tthe Cliffs whenever you would want to go. Sunday is the best for me because I work every Saturday 6 AM to 4 PM.
Awesome! I'll be sure to keep in touch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMedicJeep View Post
I'd probably be down that day. I'll get back to you asap with a confirmation.
Unread 07-13-2011, 06:22 PM   #87
Jmalone9
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk92XJGuy View Post
Yea for sure, it's going to be a little tough for me sometimes though, i only get about one weekend off a month, but i'm still looking to meet some jeep buddies, so keep me posted
Unread 07-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #88
FireMedicJeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

A quick reminder if anybody is planning to head to the Cliffs this Saturday, me and some buddies are going to be there at about 9:30. Hopefully we get some jeepforum people to show.
FireMedicJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2011, 07:48 PM   #89
scouperacer1994
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I'm going to try and make it out to there. Green XJ with Jeepforum sticker on the back window...

Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
scouperacer1994 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-20-2011, 06:34 PM   #90
need4speedtonka
1999 XJ Cherokee 

im from NILES near CHICAGO......

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.