Any Audio/Alarm installers in the Chicago area that want to help a new Jeep owner? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Any Audio/Alarm installers in the Chicago area that want to help a new Jeep owner?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-14-2011, 09:28 PM   #1
Stillmotion
2011 JK Wrangler 

Any Audio/Alarm installers in the Chicago area that want to help a new Jeep owner?

Hello everyone. I am new to the world of Jeeps but not to the world of forums. I just traded in my 06 Scion tC and purchased a 2011 Wrangler Unlimited. I have decided to install some electrical equipment and it has been at least 4 years since I installed anything in my tC. I am looking for anyone who is an installer that would like to make cash on the side and it confident they can install these items. Here is a list of what I am wanting to be installed:

Audio:
Pioneer AVIC-Z130bt
Pioneer GEX-P920XM
Pioneer CD-iU51V
Pioneer ND-BC20PA
PAC SWI-PS
PAC C2R-CHY4

Alarm:
Python 991
DEI DSM250
XK09 Bypass Module
DEI 530t x2
DEI 508d Interior Motion Detector
DEI 520t Backup Battery
DEI 513t

If you're interested in helping me or know someone let me know. I have a few items I am still waiting on in the mail so it probably wouldn't be until around early August that I would be looking to install it. Thanks in advance

Stillmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2011, 10:05 PM   #2
Stillmotion
2011 JK Wrangler 

here she is in all her glory

Unread 07-15-2011, 12:20 AM   #3
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

it seems like more and more people are making the transition from rice machines.. to jeeps. anyways.. congrats on your jeep. also.. check out jkowners.com.. it seems to be a busier forum.. especially for JK people. If you cant find anyone to help you up north.. theres quite a few down here around champaign. if you ever wanna take a trip to the badlands and offroad with us.. let me know.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2011, 10:01 AM   #4
Stillmotion
2011 JK Wrangler 

I will let you know. I actually bought my Jeep in Springfield and went to college in Decatur so I try to make it down there pretty often. I will keep my eye on the forum for events.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.