XJ racing in the MW OH - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin Jeep Forum > XJ racing in the MW OH

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOconeeoffroad.com Prothane bushing sale Blowing out inventPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 08-07-2010, 09:36 AM   #1
samuraisavr
2003 TJ Wrangler 

XJ racing in the MW OH

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...speed-1083108/

I posted this on XJ non tech and didn't get much response. Is this anyone would be interested in? I would like to try to organize a few races here locally and see if it takes off. Similar rules to TREC, just more woods racing. I don't think any other parks have land like the Badlands. I have raced a few harescrambles on quads and like that environment. Open woods racing, with a few really tough hill climbs and creek crossings. If you are interested in maybe getting involved feel freel to PM me. I'd like to see something take off over here in the MW like the jeepspeed has done on the west coast.

Pocket
samuraisavr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2010, 09:20 AM   #2
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

sounds cool - I've been wanting an excuse to build a race xj....however tons of leg work to get the events up and running. I'd participate if it ever came to fruition

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.