wisconsin trail riding - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin Jeep Forum > wisconsin trail riding

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 07-01-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
Goaround
1993 YJ Wrangler 

wisconsin trail riding

im close to milwaukee and havnt been here long. ive researched and found alot of nothing for close to where i am SO...i am planning on going to the pipeline for a couple of days or maybe to the cliffs for a day...i dont really need help with the cliffs...300 acres... unless more just wanted to go... but for the pipeline, i dont know my way around and would love a guide or two or more to go sometime thurs-sat. could maybe do wed. let me know if anyone is interested. text or call 786 525 1453

Goaround is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2012, 07:04 AM   #2
snwchris

Yea not much in that area for wheeling. When I lived there I would go to Cliffs and Badlands 4wd in Attica, IN. Badlands is about 3.5 to 4hr drive so not too bad for a day trip or even an overnight trip.

You dont need help with Cliffs???? hmmm interesting statement.

It might be a small park, but you can easily get into trouble or sticky situation at the Cliffs. If it's wet there or has been wet, the Cliffs can be technical. Also I'm not sure if they've updated the trail marking system, cause last time I was there it was pretty easy to get turned around and on the wrong trail or difficult trail without know.

Besides you should never wheel alone.... all it takes is for yoou to break down and something go wrong and your screwed.
snwchris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2012, 11:33 PM   #3
Goaround
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I just mean with the cliffs im not worried about being stranded...
And i am looking for a pipeline guide? Anyone going in the next couple days?
Goaround is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.