southern wisconsin? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin Jeep Forum > southern wisconsin?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 04-08-2012, 12:56 AM   #1
turnebr
1980 CJ7 

southern wisconsin?

iv done a bunch of research but i can find anywhere in southern wisconsin to run my jeep. i dont want your secret spots or nothin but any info on trail rides or groups that get together even to just work on jeep would be a major plus im in major need of jeep buddies

turnebr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
turbonusse2
1984 CJ7 

i live in southern wi too and am looking for places
turbonusse2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #3
frogman200
2003 TJ Wrangler 

The Cliffs is a good place. I have not wheeled there. Only a Spartan race that caused 2 knee surgeries, so you know it is a sick trail.
frogman200 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2012, 08:08 PM   #4
turnebr
1980 CJ7 

yea but thats a 3 hour drive....... i mean don't get me wrong i plan on going there when i have the time plus for the we comps and the jeep thing this year buy its a bit far to go wheeling frequently
Jeeps and girls are alot alike, both get mad when you call them the "c word", both like to be rode hard, both of them are hard to control... Hell, the only difference between them is you can only fix one with a hammer.
turnebr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
o11111o
2007 JK Wrangler 

i don't need sick trails-- just some fun off-roading... fire roads, hills and streams... you know just like the jeep commercials... any where around mke??
o11111o is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2012, 05:44 PM   #6
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

this question gets asked weekly... there really isnt anything in southern wi... besides private stuff. if you think the cliffs is far.. try going to the badlands.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2012, 07:52 AM   #7
frogman200
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, what he said.
frogman200 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.